How do you rate your school? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Name ___
Rank top 10
Teachers GREAT!! Except science dept. (the curse)
Resources Eh....yeah goodish??
Performance Good. Has been up there in past years
Your Cohort VERY strong. Probably 10 99+s this year.

enak101

HSC
Teachers: A few awesome ones and some really lazy ones, I don't think 13 people should have all got equal second lol (it was something like that)
Resources: Good in some cases, maths textbooks as an example. Poor in others, the health block for example. A few years ago, mostly bad. Now mostly good. We have nice kitchens and science stuff but the general stuff like beakers are average
Performance:Bad, look at the rank
Your cohort: Me and a few other kids actually want to be at school and succeed. Weak.

BrokenGlass

HSC
All schools will have a tail. Even top 50 selective schools will have tails - my school for one, has a pretty darn large tail (~5 99+, ~20 97+, ~70 90+ - the other 80 or so are sub 90). The fact that I almost never study and do well worries me about how this school actually does well.
This. I go to a different school, but same scenario. We have a freakishly MASSIVE TAIL. Makes me worry.

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
Name: Caringbah - lol come stalk meh
Teachers: very good except for my english one (came from an exceptionally dumb school in SW sydney last year - no idea how she's in a selective school)
Resources: Bit short on PD textbooks but for the most part we have very good resources both academically and in other areas
Performance: Generally 2/3 get above 90 (something like that)
Your cohort: seems like theres quite a few dropkicks but have to wait til results to see how bad they went :)

vinhkn

HSC
Pattrician Brothers'
Teachers:All of them good except the english teachers and a few others
Resources:Excellent, Airconditioning in every room and great sports fields and shizz
Performance: Sporting wise very good, very shit academically
Cohort: The top people did really good, we got a lot of people in the 90s for a shit ranked school. Shit rank cause we are anchored down by the footy players.

General: Excellent 10/10 wouldn't go to any other school
PATS Blacktown? Lol

pHyRe

HSC
asianese, you're at a top 10 school and the cohort is VERY strong with 10 99's this year? :/ seems rather weak to me... (for a top 10 school i mean)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Name:
Teachers: Great
Resources: Good
Performance: Generally 'alright', good maths performance generally.
Your Cohort: Better than previous years, better in english and mathematics and everything pretty much, Id expect my cohort to fetch a 70-80 school rank.

Overall: 10/10 Wouldnt go to another school.

teeah

HSC
Name: MGHS
Teachers: Very supportive, willing to take time out to help students. Ofc, you get a random 'don't want to do this job' type but on the whole, good.
Resources: Decent, could improve. [Wish it would lol]
Performance: Seems to be dropping. A lot; jumped from 120's to 150's in a couple of years.
Your Cohort: Pretty strong from what I can tell. Teachers expect the grade to do pretty well; crazy competition at the top then average + tail below

Overall: it's changing now, new admin + whatnot, but on the whole, 9/10. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)