Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

lucyinthehole

I tried to make this a poll, but couldn't figure out how.... so [EDIT: i did}

do you luuuurve physics
is it just one of those classes you attend, without really caring or
do you hate it

???

i personally count physics amongst my fav subjects. really interesting, challenging, but at the same time possible to do

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
HSC physics I dont care.

Real physics I love.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
It's interesting, but i struggle with it.

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
i reckon its awesome..
though can just be really confusing and hard to get your head around sometimes, but the topics are interesting for the most part

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
not as good as o thought, but still pretty good... better than writing essays!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Ill give my answer when the test results come, if > 90 then i love it, if not i hate it

unmentionable

HSC
i hate it with a passion
most boring subject
biggest regret of my life choosing physics
stupid BOS making it a second english subject :mad:

DAAVE

HSC
HSC physics is not physics. It's more like the study of the social impact of physics. Same with any of the HSC sciences, I reckon heaps of B Arts people hold the jobs at BOS, imposing their history lessons on us. I mean not that theres anything wrong with history, it's just I would have done history if I wanted to learn about it.

They teach us hippy BS about Einsteins feelings. I mean who really cares? I chose physics cause I wanted to learn about physics, not about what some dude said about politics 60 years ago.

lucyinthehole

does anyone think that dot point about Einstein's and Planck's views on science is the most hilarious thing ever? so completely random. i'd love for them to ask us that :D

theVirus

HSC
My teacher is smelly poo

Yeah, I got kicked out of Physics before the trials. But I used my SDD major project to make a study program for Physics and I had already summaried the whole course when he kicked me out, so WHO CARES! Physics is an easy subject to be a parrot with basic Mathematics skills. HSC Physics can hardly call itself Physics, though.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Hahaha i snuck into physics on second day of the prelim course and jsut said the vice principal said there was an error and i have to be in this course so teacher put me in. It was either this or modern history and i happily chose physics

DAAVE said:
HSC physics is not physics. It's more like the study of the social impact of physics. Same with any of the HSC sciences, I reckon heaps of B Arts people hold the <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A>s at BOS, imposing their history lessons on us. I mean not that theres anything wrong with history, it's just I would have done history if I wanted to learn about it.

They teach us hippy BS about Einsteins feelings. I mean who really cares? I chose physics cause I wanted to learn about physics, not about what some dude said about politics 60 years ago.
Totally agree! The physics course is mostly history, and my marks suck because of it. :vcross: There should be more actual physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)