how do you know when you like someone? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, just go for it! you only live once

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
its easier said than done, trust me! ive had this conversation with myself..but when he's there, you just freeze..you unconciously think hes going to reject you, even though you later think..what could possibly happen that would be so bad?

this guy i like, is really smart. hes freakn the captain of the australian debating team which won the internationals...twice in a row, got a scholarship for law degree.. How can i possibly compete with that sort of intelligence? i wouldnt hav nething worthwhile to say... ive seen this guy at least 7 times too dagnabit...:(

bah its all a stoopid self fulfilling cycle!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
belly_moo said:
v.truuuuue~!!! you also start to make mental notes and daydream and thinking of the hypotheticals.. eg "what if i did talk to him?"; "what if i smiled at him?" .. bah :(
either stop putting yourself in the situation where you have to wonder, or accept that you didn't do anything that time and there was a reason for that (maybe... he was having a bad day so if you smiled he wouldn't have smiled back). if you're meant to talk the chance will come again, but you just have to take it.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
i ignore the guy or sometimes pretend that i dont like them at all...isnt that weird?
nah I do that sometimes.. I even tend to be a little agressive towards them for no good reason..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Minai said:
yeah, just go for it! you only live once
nah would if u believe in the after life or something

supposedly if ur islamic u goto heaven with 70 virgins- what if u cant talk to them?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
me? i dont know- depends on the situation

sometimes ill take advantage of a good situation- which is not to say i wait till shes drunk, but its definately easier to talk and be honest then.

or sometimes (very rarely) ill take the courage and just start spurting out my feelings - come across as a loser, but feel better. make sure its 1 on1 of course

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
me? i dont know- depends on the situation

sometimes ill take advantage of a good situation- which is not to say i wait till shes drunk, but its definately easier to talk and be honest then.

or sometimes (very rarely) ill take the courage and just start spurting out my feelings - come across as a loser, but feel better. make sure its 1 on1 of course
these question are going to make me sound like an idiot..haha cos i probably am :)
newhoos...

if a guy is drunk or watever and he behaves in a certain way, like act all jerky, does that mean deep down he is? and if it admits to liking a girl while moderately under the influence, is that how he really feels? or is going to say the next day, i was drunk i dont remember...?

and also, do guys like it when girls come up to them and randomaly say hi etc? or does it freak them out? even if its when they havent spoken for months and theyve been eyeing each other for awhile..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
veanz said:
these question are going to make me sound like an idiot..haha cos i probably am :)
newhoos...

if a guy is drunk or watever and he behaves in a certain way, like act all jerky, does that mean deep down he is? and if it admits to liking a girl while moderately under the influence, is that how he really feels? or is going to say the next day, i was drunk i dont remember...?

and also, do guys like it when girls come up to them and randomaly say hi etc? or does it freak them out? even if its when they havent spoken for months and theyve been eyeing each other for awhile..
jerk question - thats a really good question. im a happy drunk. have a few mates who r lousy fucking assholes- but its up2 u to decide

talk to any1 u want if u want to (drunk or not)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
veanz said:
Everyone acts in a unique way when theyre drunk. I know a few guys who get emotional when they get drunk so you never know

veanz said:
Depends on the guy. Generally though, yes. Think of it from their persepective, would YOU like someone of the opposite sex to randomly say hi?

Demandred

HSC
When your heart rate shoots through the roof when your near them and when you can't stop thinking them everyday.

That might be a bit extreme though, but it's a definite sign...

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Everyone acts in a unique way when theyre drunk. I know a few guys who get emotional when they get drunk so you never know

Depends on the guy. Generally though, yes. Think of it from their persepective, would YOU like someone of the opposite sex to randomly say hi?
thx Jumb, i wasnt quite sure wat josiek was going on about..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
veanz said:
thx Jumb, i wasnt quite sure wat josiek was going on about..
what i get no credit?

all i was trying to say is whether u r drunk or not- talk to any1. as long as ur polite and funny u should be happy to talk to some1 u havnt seen in a while.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
what i get no credit?

all i was trying to say is whether u r drunk or not- talk to any1. as long as ur polite and funny u should be happy to talk to some1 u havnt seen in a while.
thanks jk :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)