How do you get your ATAR in December? (1 Viewer)

katebeast

HSC
...I've heard that you get it via text or in the mail or online, but I have no idea about any of this. Where abouts online, and I'm sure I haven't put my mobile number anywhere, so I wasn't sure and could be on holidays.

If someone could pleeeeease tell me what happens and how you receive it, that would be awesomeeeee

katebeast

HSC
Thanks so much :) I've been getting mixed up with all of that and the UAC passwords and everything and just wasn't sure!

cheepy5

HSC
For the HSC results go on students online.
For your ATAR you have to go on UAC.

katebeast

HSC
So, you use UAC with your number and pin that you used for your preferences?

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
So, you use UAC with your number and pin that you used for your preferences?
yes, but if you put your number in HSC online you only receive your HSC results via text message. however, you dont receive your ATAR via text message you can only access it by logging into UAC.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'd suggest putting your number in on students online for hsc results! Even though you can usually get them on the site 10-15 minutes early (which most people don't realise), sometimes texts for some people come out early anyway and it's good incase the site goes slow or crashes haha. ATAR is the next day through UAC, but i slept in seeing as i already knew the general ball park figure of my ATAR from the calculators and i had little sleep + work the previous day!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
is it true that you cannot access the site through an overseas IP address if we are overseas at the time
Don't see why not, but one of my friends was an international student and couldn't access his results initially because the site was supposedly blocked in China?

Premium Member
HSC
Marks (scaled) for each subject texted to your phone the day before, your ATAR thru UAC the day after. If there is an option, log into UAC and provide your mobile number in the settings. I'm certain the feature is optional, as you get your marks formally in the mail about a month later.

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
is it true that you cannot access the site through an overseas IP address if we are overseas at the time
There is no geoblock.

Marks (scaled) for each subject texted to your phone the day before, your ATAR thru UAC the day after. If there is an option, log into UAC and provide your mobile number in the settings. I'm certain the feature is optional, as you get your marks formally in the mail about a month later.
You mean aligned marks. You also receive the ATAR notice in the mail the day after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)