How do you get rid of love handles and get the V shape waist (1 Viewer)

Supah02

HSC
My gridiron season just finished and im back to working out...

I put on a bit of weight for protection for when i get hit... (gridiron has the hardest hits ever)

...but that weight i can eaisly lose, the only problem is ive always had love handles, not big ones but theyre there and im fairly toned up to my pecs but i relli envy ppl with the "V" shape on their waist...

Does anyone know how to get that or any excersises to help get it?

Nereis

HSC
Barbell rows, both pronated and supinated grip; wide, narrow chinups, pronated and supinated; dragon flags; standing ab wheels.

quik.

HSC
I don't think he's talking bout the v taper, more the hip flexors or whatever that show when you get lean.

So yeah, get lean.

(If you were talking about v taper, work on your lats etc)

Nat3skiz

HSC
Supah02 said:
My gridiron season just finished and im back to working out...

I put on a bit of weight for protection for when i get hit... (gridiron has the hardest hits ever)

...but that weight i can eaisly lose, the only problem is ive always had love handles, not big ones but theyre there and im fairly toned up to my pecs but i relli envy ppl with the "V" shape on their waist...

Does anyone know how to get that or any excersises to help get it?
try burning off the fat with a good diet.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Trajan said:
The ABKing pro is pretty effective.
i hear it gives a good workout but its a lie to say that its the reason for people losing weight.

Supah02

HSC
Yea i recon bruning the fat would be the best way... but i just got picked for the NSW team (yay) so ima put that off till after state season is over... i thought abking pro would just be another stupid excrise machine you see on infomertials but i mihgt see if i can get access to one of those... and i do lat pull downs but they just do my lats, back and sholders, no where near my waist...

so i think just brun the fat with a diet and run to tone up my waist area

thx ppl =)

sajad07

HSC
Supah02 said:
Yea i recon bruning the fat would be the best way... but i just got picked for the NSW team (yay) so ima put that off till after state season is over... i thought abking pro would just be another stupid excrise machine you see on infomertials but i mihgt see if i can get access to one of those... and i do lat pull downs but they just do my lats, back and sholders, no where near my waist...

so i think just brun the fat with a diet and run to tone up my waist area

thx ppl =)
Sikcunt

I hav a sneeking suspicion that i may know you.

KillerIsMe

Very Special Master
HSC
Trust me, simply dieting does not work.
I have three slipped discs in my back, and I have maintained my weight bar like 2 kilos, however you really need to tone to compliment your dieting to achieve an ideal shape.
Swimming is always an excellent work out because you're using all your muscles. Butterfly would be the best.

I'm not a gym person so I wouldn't know what exercises to use...

I know it sounds gay for a bloke, but pilates, especially for a footballer, could be the best thing you will ever do. It will improve your core strength and balance and will help with your 'love handles.' It gives a lot of muscles that you wouldn't normally use a work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)