How do you get over him/her quicker? (1 Viewer)

Che08

HSC
Yeah i dont think your should try to be friends with her.. she is obviously a nasty one. And stop looking at her friends' myspace.. just try and let it go. Make yourself busy with something else.
I guess the real question is did you get to sleep with her like you had asked us about before?

dxb

HSC
Che08 said:
I guess the real question is did you get to sleep with her like you had asked us about before?
haha, I was wondering how long it would take for sum1 to bring this up....unfortuantly no...had it not been for that fucking club pass, I think things would be different, as we both said yeah it would happen. Pitty, because I really wanted to loose my V-plates 2 her as I was waiting for the right chick and not sum 1 nite stand sorta thing.

Oh well, not to be. Just have 2 keep trying hey!

One other question, what would you make of the comment on her friends myspace? I'm not really sure what to think of it, I know its about me, but could it be a good thing?
If not, I think ill have a go at her lol.

suzieee

HSC
just let it go and forget about it. obsessing over things like comments on myspace will only make it harder to get over her

daniel`

HSC
withoutaface said:
Go out, get loose and smash some bitches.
He literally means go out and punch some chicks. They love that. Honest. Especially while wailing on them, say your ex's name.

sca

HSC
I think the best "advice" is to just let yourself "react" for however long you need to.

Not go psycho and start stalking them, but it's okay to be upset and it's okay not to be over someone.

If you give yourself time, you'll eventually bump into someone that'll help you move on.

If you bottle up your feelings, when you meet that next someone you'll still be holding onto old baggage.

BradCube

HSC
dxb said:
One other question, what would you make of the comment on her friends myspace? I'm not really sure what to think of it, I know its about me, but could it be a good thing?
If not, I think ill have a go at her lol.
I doubt I would call it a "good" thing. It's simply her trying to feel better about her decision - trying to reaffirm herself that it was the right thing to do.

Best thing to do is to let it go and ignore her myspace. Certainly don't have a go at her about it, you don't want to make things more bitter than you will naturally feel anyway.

dxb

HSC
hmmmm thanks for your advice every1. Well she actually txtd me umm thurs nite, just seeing how I was, which was to be honist unexpected to say the least. Then after I had replied, I got back another1 saying that she was "gona come visit" me. :S

Pretty hard 2 get over sum1 if they start sending that shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)