how do you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Don't know of anyone has said it but...

I would do (and I do, when i am cutting) about 45 mins of cardio, including HIIT training in the morning before eating, immediatly followed by a protein shake with 15-20 grams of carbs.

This will allow you to burn fat straight up in the morning, while maintaining and adding muscle.

Obviously eat clean throughout the day, high protein, moderate carbs with a low gi, multi grain ect, and low fat, only essentials.

And work out hard, maybe include a 5-10 minute treadmill run post workout.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
its not possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. only possible to do one, or the other. Probably a good idea to gain muscle first, then lose the excess fat afterwards.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Omie Jay said:
its not possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. only possible to do one, or the other. Probably a good idea to gain muscle first, then lose the excess fat afterwards.
Yes it is.
Dedication, its been proven with HIT in the morning on an empty stomach, with a correct high protein diet and workout it can be done.

muscleman09

HSC
how do you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time <-- Answer to OP

1. You want to lose fat whilst building muscle;
Eat no more than 1600 Calories a day, drink 1-2L water a day, DO NOT eat sugary foods, no soft drinks. remember key is to eat no more than 1600 calories a day, which means you must portion your meals, 5-6 portioned meals is more than enough. Make Sure your intake of Protein> than Carbs. After 3pm do not eat any carbs, this will gurantee fat loss!

2. Your exercise plan is great, just make sure every workout you do, cardio and weights is at the highest intensity possible. When your running for those 20minutes, make sure every second is worth a drop of sweat on your face.
With weights, the only way you know your going to have a high intensity session is if you break a sweat on your 2nd set of reps. Always aim for highest things in life, that way if you don't succeed, you will only be a couple steps away from greatness.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
The most efficient time i hear is when you are new to resistance training or you haven't slackened of and return to resistance training

Yeah
i hear it's best to gain muscle as much as possible in autumn,winter and then as summer approaches start losing that fat...

to carve out a nice set of six pack abs for summer if you're a guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)