• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you find out whether someone's gay? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I have many friends who are homosexuals/bisexuals
nothing's wrong with them!

Redgoddess

HSC
haha, okay then. maybe i should just ask her straight up (lol straight). cos i dunno, we've kinda danced around the topic but no one's said anything outright, so i guess that'd be the best way to go.

dora_18

HSC
yes...nice pun!
i think at the moment its your best bet....if you didnt know her already then you could afford to dance around the issue but considering you're already friends i say go for it....

Darkening

HSC
same here ive been called a fag because I like some girly things, but I recon there cute.... I just used the word cute... Maby I am a fag LOL!

dora_18

HSC
lol...using the word "cute" doesnt make you gay:p
but maybe you are....go find out..!

Darkening

HSC
How would I go and find out if I was gay??

Is there a gay testing device anywere?

-golly-

HSC
let ignore the immature dick who just wrote that,
otherwise, i think the advise given is very good.
BUT; dont let this thing pass you by because you are too scared to make a move and sus things out, because you never no what you mite miss.
Best of luck with things,

Darkening

HSC
-golly- said:
let ignore the immature dick who just wrote that,
otherwise, i think the advise given is very good.
BUT; dont let this thing pass you by because you are too scared to make a move and sus things out, because you never no what you mite miss.
Best of luck with things,
You sir, are evil.

dora_18

HSC
well it wasnt exactly an intellectual remark from your behalf :p i mean come on! "gay testing area"? how about...go suck on some dick and see if you like it!!??:p

Redgoddess

HSC
hey it can be hard to work out. i'm not sure if i'm gay or bi. i check guys out and stuff, but i'm not sure if it's just a cultural thing. maybe i should go "suck some dick and see if i like it" though :p

dora_18

HSC
haha..well you dont have to be THAT direct:p and for the record i wouldnt do that...i got carried away...hmm or would i....anyway...

well...lots of people go through a phase of being bi...most guys that i know that have been bi turn out to be gay...but oddly a lot of chicks that have been bi turn out straight...
but some just stay bi....

dora_18

HSC
thats a bit sterotyped! a prime example of two totaly different gay guys...
david and rob from big brother...'

that "partner" thing is true though...

Redgoddess

HSC
haha, yeah, i know i used the "partner" trick myself when i was dating a girl. i was amazed by the amount of people that just didnt cotton on. thick individuals... one of my mates was heaps shocked when i told her i was bi. i was just like "you're serious. you ACTUALLY didnt see it coming? you didnt guess at all? woah..." cos a fair few ppl did guess when i was all like "oh yeah, im going to see my significant other this w/end, i really miss THEM"

Oh yeah and Unique Princess... we're talking about chicks here. well i know i am. i dont really think i'd appeal to a gay guy :p

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Oh yeah and Unique Princess... we're talking about chicks here. well i know i am. i dont really think i'd appeal to a gay guy :p
lol yeah I was beginning to worry there:)

this ancient history teacher @ our school always talks about his "partner". It's so funny, we all just look at him with weird looks.

He's always like "well, my partner and I were arguing about blah blah blah (something about history), but then me and my partner came to a conclusion after blah blah blah."

he's cool tho :)

Redgoddess

HSC
hehe, the partner thing's a give away... although... my mum sometimes refers to her b/f as her partner...i dunno, maybe older ppl dont really like the connotations of bf? wow i sure did just contradict myself there... :S

dora_18

HSC
this ancient history teacher @ our school always talks about his "partner".
we had the same thing at my school....lol...interesting

sarebear4eva

HSC
well im bi, i like this girl from my work, and knowing full well that she is straight i told her i liked her.. im not sure why i told her, well cause we are pretty good friends and shes easy to talk to.. she was great bout it, she didnt care much.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)