how do you feel.... (1 Viewer)

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
Drained and bored....went crazy 5-6 weeks before the trial and went in and killed the trials but now i feel so lazy and drained..

Sitting in front of the same spot is just so boring and wif my sister and her friend around I can't concentrate at all.

Advise to everyone...go to your local lib and study. Lib provides the ultimate motivation since there are others who is like you suffering as well. When u sit down next to some one on the desk you feel like studying more because

1. if you bludge around it'll make you look dumb to the person sitting beside you
2. You try to study harder than them since they are your competition

Ok here is the ultimate tip....if you are a guy go sit next to the best looking gal you can find in the lib...that will reallly pump you up. Worked for me...lasted 5 hours in the lib and another 5 at home.

2cool4school

i feel crap... partially cause i havent been working at all... its weird, ill sit down and stare out a window... which libraries do you guys go to? i live near the city, and i mostly study at home but im thinkin i should maybe try these 'libraries'

jesshika

supreme being
i feel extremely ready to kick hsc in the buttt ..... grr i can't wait til im FREE
haven't been studying effectively or concentrating properly....... and ive got a lot to accomplishhh within less than 7 days

ummm fisher library .. state library are some near the city
the environment is pretty good

chantellet

HSC
I'm really confused about how I feel about the exams... Cos 2 weeks ago I felt totally prepared and knew that all I had to do was go over my notes from the trials but this week I feel like crap... I'm so exhausted and all I've been doing is study.. None of my friends have been studying which kinda makes me feel better but I still feel as if I'm not ready... *not cool* :confused: :eek:

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i feel like i am not ready... but then i havent been studying... i try but i juz seem to watch the tv... play games... anything to stop from studying... yesterday was the only day i studied hard and i didnt even complete much in that day.... i feel like i am going to go shit in all my subjects... now all i am doing is juz wish.... hopeful i wont go so bad....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SAM says ill get a UAI mark of 75 if i get the same as my trial. It makes me feel good as id like to get 80's and I studied for about half as much as trials as I am for the HSC.

J

jhakka

HSC still feels so far away, because it's always been way off in the future. Once the exams start, I'll prolly be stressed.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
I AM GOD OF THE FOLLOWING:

caramel popcorn
bean bags
dell computers
planet express
streaking in all its forms~~~!!!!!!!

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i feel.....
i dunno. sometimes i am like, sweet, i can do this. other times i flip and am like no way. Then i remember if i dont get law ill get arts and transfer. and then im ok again.
im also excited 4 it to be over, and i am kinda excited to do it. it'll be interesting to be experiencing something youve waited for for so long, like sex (cept i hope its better than that, 1st sex is dodgy, and i want my exams to be easy and...pleasurable? deff NOT Painful.) its something weve thought about and worked towards and anticipated and dreaded for ages. so im kinda excited. i wanna kno what the questions are and have my q of "can i do this?" answered finally.

But of course next mon ill prob be on the 1st flight outta here. "Fuck this" i will say as i stand up after reading the qs and push my chair and desk on the floor with a wall shaking crash. "I quit!" i will exclaim and with that i shall exit that satan cursed hall for the last time in my life.

(or maybe not, but it sounds fun doesnt it?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)