How do you apply interstate? (1 Viewer)

pomsky

HSC
I'm kinda semi-aware there's other UAC like organisations in different states. Would be great if somebody could elaborate, and if you ceebs, link me somewhere where someone else has explained it haha (I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it)
Not sure if this is the right forum ahahaha. (soz mods)

Also:
Just to add to that, weird question, but does anyone know if professional awards apply for things like first aid certificates...?
Also, what's the point of getting all these information?
ty guys
eye luf ewe : P

Fiction

HSC
I'll leave someone else to answer the rest of your question, but the UAC has an FAQ which links all the interstate Tertiary Admission Centres. Each individual website usually has its own application process that you have to register for and it takes you through those steps.

http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/apply/applying-interstate.shtml
If you don't mind answering - does that mean - since the UAC has a limit of 9 options, and say the QTAC has a limit of x options, if you wanted to apply to NSW unis and QLD universities, you would have 9 + x options?
Or is there a restriction somewhere?

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
If you don't mind answering - does that mean - since the UAC has a limit of 9 options, and say the QTAC has a limit of x options, if you wanted to apply to NSW unis and QLD universities, you would have 9 + x options?
Or is there a restriction somewhere?
It may or may not have changed (I can't see any evidence of it having done so), but when I applied, I could apply to as many as I liked (9 + x) as each TAC was considered to be separate. Therefore, I also received multiple offers as well.

Fiction

HSC
It may or may not have changed (I can't see any evidence of it having done so), but when I applied, I could apply to as many as I liked (9 + x) as each TAC was considered to be separate. Therefore, I also received multiple offers as well.
I see. Thank you! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)