how do u organise ur notes? (1 Viewer)

HSC
at the moment my notes are everywhere like i have notes for one subject in with my other notes for another subject. Im trying to have one folder where i just write under the syllabus dot points but yea i neva really end up finishing it all im finding it really hard to keep all my notes together and neat

how do u organise ur notes? do u have folders? and also how do u organise ur books at school like i have one big folder with every subject in it not seperate books, how bout u guys?

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
i just use 1 book at school for everything, then i transfer the pages into separate binder folders at home for each subject....its easy to tear out as its one of those Spirax A4 lecture pads.....i go through alot of them

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I just have a small folder with loose sheets that I make notes and do my schoolwork in. After I get home that day, I sort my notes into separate folders.

Last edited:

s2indie

HSC
at school i have one big folder with all my subjects in it,
and after each topic i remove it and put it into separate folders in order of the syllabus dot points.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I found that one of those organiser folders is really useful for separating notes into each of their respective sections while you are at school, thus eliminating the need to have to go through and separate them at home.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Riviet said:
I just have a small folder with loose sheets that I make notes and do my schoolwork in. After I get home that day, I sought my notes into separate folders.
...dont u mean sort? haha

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
I don't use folders. I just have school books and keep all my papers in the back of them. I make study notes in the back as well. When the book runs out I put it in my desk and start a new one. Easy. I'm not organised enough for folders :D

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
I write all my notes straight on the computer. I have one icon on my desktop for each subject where everything is. I copy the sylabus dot points, colourise them, and add more dot points with actual information.

Then when I finish each part I upload them to my website [mangledsquare.com], which serves as a backup and lets my mates have a look at them. I like my system.

xx__savannah

HSC
I have a book for each subject, do all my notes in them, and then type up the necessary notes, print them out, and put them in display folders for each subject/module. I also have A4 folders for the most important subjects, and colour-code my subjects.
Then for the up-coming half yearlies, I have a new folder, and have either extremely summarised dot points, or my essays, depending on the subject, under each subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)