How do u know (1 Viewer)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Look, just show me a picture of yourself
i'll let you know if you should bother

HSC
Or you could even ask if she has Myspace and check whether she says she's single or not on there.

lengy

HSC
Yeah, cause MyGayce is oh so reliable isn't it! :rolleyes:

cy91

HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Or you could even ask if she has Myspace and check whether she says she's single or not on there.
Good idea. LOL

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Point to some random OK looking guy and say "hey, i thinkk your boyfriend's coming" , then wait for her to say, "LOL, that's not my boyfriend" (which means she has someone already), or "LOL, i don't have a boyfriend" (WINNER!)

-P_D

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
Diane, I bet someone could take a look at your sig, use it's concept and turn it into an opposing image.

For example, finding all of the pictures of Avril with white powder in her nostrils, having gang-bangs in filthy alleyways and wearing clothes she found in a salvos bin and then be like.

"Elegance is NOT Avril Lavigne."

That'd be pretty awesome.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
most girls won't tell you they have a b/f unless you ask them. so it's best that you ask before it's too late :J
Yeah, most people wouldn't really say that they have a gf/bf ... Unless it's on the topic or been asked

It's like saying, how random would it be if someone just said "I own a million-dollar house" out of no where

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Smurg said:
Diane, I bet someone could take a look at your sig, use it's concept and turn it into an opposing image.

For example, finding all of the pictures of Avril with white powder in her nostrils, having gang-bangs in filthy alleyways and wearing clothes she found in a salvos bin and then be like.

"Elegance is NOT Avril Lavigne."

That'd be pretty awesome.
it's nice to know that you're over-analysing my sig :confused: <3

edit:
sk8ie_boi said:
Yeah, most people wouldn't really say that they have a gf/bf ... Unless it's on the topic or been asked

It's like saying, how random would it be if someone just said "I own a million-dollar house" out of no where
yeah that, and I find it weird when some girls mention their b/f's in every sentence. I keep thinking that they're boasting about it :/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)