how do u get SOFT hair? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
mine looks messy all the time but again thats me...yes try brushing your hair alot with your comb and then bend the tap water :D

HSC
i use dove shampoo and conditioner and that works well for me. i try not to blowdry my hair coz i have lots and lots and lots of layers so if i blow dry it i get lots of spilt ends and then it looks all fuzzy at the ends.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
the strangest thing happened to me today, i went to blowdry my hair before i went to work and couldnt find my hairbrush anywhere, so i just used the only other thing i had, which was this very very fine-toothed comb, anyway once i was done my hair was the softest it has EVER been... must have been something to do with the comb, but it was quite incredible!!!

Last edited:

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
instead of going to hairsalon to do hair treatment do it at home, buy the hair treatment (i use 1000ml korean hair treatment - it works) use this ONCE a week.

Even tho hairdressers often tells u to do hair treatment just to get more $$$

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Pointy Ears said:
Hmmm, well, I'm asian, and my hair is like, up to my butt- a few cm longer, and i wouuld be sitting on it. I basically have to wash it every second day to keep it soft and shiny, but if i wash it everyday, it goes dry and limp. But on the day that i skip washing my hair, it goes oily near my scalp, and also limp and easily knotted at the tips, so I'm really at a loss at what to do- it either gets dry, or oily, and is basically healthy looking only 4 days a week :( But for some reason, everyone still thinks its nice but meh. OHHH, and also, layering your hair makes it prone to more split ends, but i suppose you cant really do anything about it.
That's why some hairstylists use scissors to layer your hair, not those layering combs.

HSC
I use Sunsilk. It's good because my hair's dry most of the time.
No problems with the actual products, the conditioner bottle tends to get a lot of water stuck in the lid though.
The Maximum Shine conditioner is the best i've ever used!

It doesn't smell as good as Clairol's Herbal Essence though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)