how do u evaluate the effectivness of islam and christianity to world peace??! (1 Viewer)

laure.b

HSC
i got this question... i dont know what to do it doesnt even make gramatical sense to me !

To what extent are the principle teachings about peace in TWO religious traditions reflected in those traditions, contribution to world peace.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
i got this question... i dont know what to do it doesnt even make gramatical sense to me !

To what extent are the principle teachings about peace in TWO religious traditions reflected in those traditions, contribution to world peace.
the comma is misplaced but it does make sense if you are familiar with the syllabus

how are the religions teachings about peace (first syll. point) reflected or displayed (read shown) through their contributions to world peace (last syll. point)

As a hint, I would use the 4 syllabus points in sequence to answer this

ie texts
teachings
individual peace
world peace

H

hello 911

Gerneral intro about peace in Islam and Christianity (if thats what you studied)
The new testament and quran. basis on peace. peace at the heart of jusus' and mohammud's ministry etc principle teachings also
Inner peace Integruty and fidelity, prayer and service, community. then the 5 pillars for islam plus the idea of submission throughout.
world peace. public statements, oragnisations, days of commemoration. islam struggle due to western misconceptions due to fear of unknown, political conflicts in middle east and media. limited work can be done in western society till they become educated about the true peaceful nature of islam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)