How do they mark STAT??? (1 Viewer)

vegeta_316

Hey guys.

Was just wondering how the MC STAT test is marked. I know there is 70 questions but how do they get a mark out of 200?

I guess I posted here cause I need to do the STAT test to get into Phamacy which is at USyd. :D

Yeah so does anyone have the answer?

FLR-IT

no one has the answer, they tell u shit all

u bacially sit the test and then they give u a percentile ranking, which is from 100-200

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yeah I didnt get that either, but I have been repeatedly told that all questions are worth equal marks. I guess its just like UAI's, more a rank thing than a score thing.

span23

Yeah i was wondering that. I've been going through some of the practise questions they give you, and i'm like answering thinking should i put down what i think, or the answer they are looking for? Also, how long do we get for the multiple choice? an hour, 2 hours?

marky

i got a mark of 153 out of 200??? do u think i wld b able 2 b accepted 4 pharmacy???

~**PinG**~

HSC
Do we get out STAT results when we get our UAI? OR do we get it sent seperately? And how are we able to use out STAT as our UAI for UWS?

profernity

HSC
Originally posted by marky
i got a mark of 153 out of 200??? do u think i wld b able 2 b accepted 4 pharmacy???
Well seeing as the cutoff is around 149/200, I guess you'll make the second round of selections. All you need to do now is get a 94+ UAI :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)