How do I unenroll in a course? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I got an offer for a course at UNSW and I am going to accept it. But I haven't unenroll from my previous course yet which was also at UNSW. So how do I unenroll? Do I do it online at myUNSW or do I have to go to Student Central to unenroll?

gman03

HSC
Drop course.

ref: how do i change my timetable?

click here said:
I got an offer for a course at UNSW and I am going to accept it. But I haven't unenroll from my previous course yet which was also at UNSW. So how do I unenroll? Do I do it online at myUNSW or do I have to go to Student Central to unenroll?

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Yeah, I want to drop a course. So do I do it online or do I have to go to Student Central to do it?

gman03

HSC
Usually online while the enrollment system is not undergoing maintainance.

click here said:
Yeah, I want to drop a course. So do I do it online or do I have to go to Student Central to do it?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I think what click here is referring to is dropping the offer from UNSW, not dropping a subject. You should call UNSW enrolments to make sure.

From memory, if you accept a late round offer, your main round offer becomes void. Thats what it was in 2002 anyway...

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Alright, so I found out to drop a course, just go online and when I accepted my offer for my new course, there is a button that I must click to drop my old course. So it's now done.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)