how do I study multiple subjects in a day (1 Viewer)

Realstudytips

HSC
I literally fall asleep 30 minutes in while doing chemistry but I also have to do physics and this literally repeats every week and now I'm 4 weeks behind cuz I was supposed to start in the holidays 💀 how do u guys sit and actually retain info

aqwerty13402

HSC
it sounds like ur sleep schedule is fucked which is probably the worst thing you can do if you want to be retaining information. Even when I am slightly tired, I can't retain class info, and I can't be productive at home. But besides that for information retaining, don't route learn, try to genuinely understand everything being taught to you so its easier to apply. Besdies that, just practice. but SLEEP!!

Realstudytips

HSC
it sounds like ur sleep schedule is fucked which is probably the worst thing you can do if you want to be retaining information. Even when I am slightly tired, I can't retain class info, and I can't be productive at home. But besides that for information retaining, don't route learn, try to genuinely understand everything being taught to you so its easier to apply. Besdies that, just practice. but SLEEP!!
fam I wish but sleep is a luxury rn help💀 I get the idea tho but also its hard cuz I do one subject a day but I need to be doing at least 2 subjects per day rn.. and um that's going horrific rn 🥲

aqwerty13402

HSC
its ok dont stress. Year 11 is all about developing those habits that you can carry into the hsc. but you need to fix ur sleep schedule, no matter how hard it is. Once its fixed you'll be 2x productive.

also a hot take, is that you don't need to be studying every day. Doing homework is still productive, you are still applying the content you have learned. Obviously during exam season you need to be studying material / doing papers but during the term its totally okay if you just do homework and the occasional revision.

katiekms

HSC
something i struggle with hehe. but i suffer from revenge bedtime procrastination 💔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)