how do I move up? (1 Viewer)

Sylfiphy

HSC
So basically Iโ€™m in the Dr Du B class (I know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and I want to move up but it literally feels impossible cuz I feel like they donโ€™t teach the B class as well as the other classes so I just wanted to ask if I should stay here for year 11 and move up to at least A2 by term 3 or if I should just move tuition centres completely ?? And letโ€™s just say I stay and move to A2 how much content would I miss ?

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
So basically Iโ€™m in the Dr Du B class (I know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and I want to move up but it literally feels impossible cuz I feel like they donโ€™t teach the B class as well as the other classes so I just wanted to ask if I should stay here for year 11 and move up to at least A2 by term 3 or if I should just move tuition centres completely ?? And letโ€™s just say I stay and move to A2 how much content would I miss ?
try getting into a3 and 90% of stuff u learn in that class is what you'd see is a1s content. The things you'll maybe miss is tiny little tricks like lenght of line using int or inverse function integration identity-> Sf^-1(x)dx=Sx*f'(x)dx, etc but if u do past papers you'll most likely find them and learn them anyways.

Last edited:

howtomaths

HSC
Does anyone know the minimum threshold to move up or is it possible to do the entrance test again even if I'm currently enrolled?

C_master

HSC
Is it possible to do entrance test again (during holidays or end of term), even though I'm enrolled?
Dont expect to beat the algorithm. Ik ur desperate but dont think ppl have tried that

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Is it possible to do entrance test again (during holidays or end of term), even though I'm enrolled?
no. I had the same problem and I literally never have done the entrance test bc I was rural at the time doing online (just sent my report in and that was it,,, not even a test to know where im at f2f). Once ur enrolled, they only let you go up by quizzes, and they also only let u go up by one level at a time.

HSC
To move up: make sure you do your HW, are taking note of the questions you get wrong and listen in class. I'm pretty sure you need to be one of the top students of your level and have a 90+ average for quizzes (but this could change depending on the overall average of students in your level). It's definitely not impossible - I know someone who moved up from A3 to A1 in around a year and a bit. Worth the effort IMO, just do well on your quizzes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)