How do i improve?? (1 Viewer)

ally147

HSC
Im my maths trial i received 51% which i am not at all happy with, im wondering if there are any sure fire ways to improve before the hsc

captainkchris

HSC
hahahahah, observe nerds at your school and follow suit.
its a surefire way to improve.

Nelg

HSC
51% BE HAPPY girl i got a 44% just stick to revision of everything topics past exam papers are great because they always have a great mix of questions but besides that had work is really the only thing ppl like you and me can do

Kate090

HSC
i say just stick it out and study and revise everything... i got 87% in my last test but thats only coz ive being doing advanced maths since yr 7 and dropped to general this year coz my teacher was a whore

bubbly

HSC
The only sure fire way is 2 study.

Just stick it out.

I got 84%... not gr8 but like kate090 i dropped 2 general maths but not bcoz my teacher was a whore. I just didnt like advanced

smithyCL

HSC
hi, study harder and revise, and not being a idiot will make you get a good grade.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
basically just study, go over the stuff you dont know as well as you need to, and get help if you need to. dont screw yourself over by not asking for help if you dont get how to do something.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
From here on out past papers and constant revision is the key to success. I suggest you check out here and here for past papers and the standards package.

N

noir.

Just like everyone else has said, study.
Do a chapter review every day, ask for past papers. Doing questions is the best way to study for maths.

P

pLuvia

Past papers is the way to go, unless you need to touch up on things, then do general revision from your maths book

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
A method that had helped me through the year is just everyday, just doing a couple questions from which ever chapters I'm having trouble on, which would take maybe only 10mins. Just keep this up, maybe a few more a day along with some practise exams should help.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Would definitely agree with past papers, if you have any problems with any specific topics, consult your textbook or ask your teacher or post up questions in this forum.

ally147

HSC
Thanks, i know that i need to improve because going bad in general can bring my UAI down and that is not what i need right now...

I'll get studying.... Let me know how everyone else goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)