How do i get these two together? (1 Viewer)

david88

HSC
I know these two people. Everyone in the whole world knows that there meant to be together. well, except them two. They flirt , fondle and share the same interest. they are full on into each other! how do i get these two ning nongs together before its too late?

Hung, champ, you know you want to.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Fill em up with alcohol and aphrodesiacs, then lock them in a room.

MiSSi

well u cant really force them to be together. only time will tell and it is up to them. maybe they just like being friends and having fun together cos they dont want to ruin what they have.

a possibility is setting up a date and they can think one of them set it up by leaving a note for both of them to meet at some place just like in the movies eheh or do romantic things for one another.

hope it helps.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yes, they can be just great friends. though if you were to set them up like that, it won't be too good. no one wants to be set up without the right feeling. unless one of them suggests it, don't do a thing. its their choices. they have to make them.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Give them both a note telling them to go to a romantic place signed anonymously. Then they'll meet up and end up going out a date.

wanton-wonton

HSC
david88 said:
I know these two people. Everyone in the whole world knows that there meant to be together. well, except them two. They flirt , fondle and share the same interest. they are full on into each other! how do i get these two ning nongs together before its too late?

Watch Emma/Clueless, don't bother reading the book, it's too bloody long.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
"sooo..... what was that all about?"

"what was what?"

"you know... you and.... what's going on there?"

*giggles and blushes*

"why don't you guys hook up?"

(reasons or) "Maybe I should...."

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
if they wanna get together they will.. .theres no point in forcing them into anything they dont want to be forced into because it will just backfire... leave them be.. if they want to flirt madlessly with each other then let them do it.. one day they might realise they want something more, and they will talk about it between themselves, they dont need anyone else contributing :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
david88 said:

are you one of them?

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
first u actually really gotta be sure that they like eachother.......
c iv had alot of female friends where we act like we close but we only just friends......
nothing would eva b in it yet everyone thought there was sumtin going on.......

basically get the facts right b4 u start to play cupid
or else u might ruin a great friendship

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I could imagine your comversation:

You: Hey you should really hook up with Mr.X
Chick: Yeah, maybe.

2 hours later.

You: Come on.
Chick: Alright.

later:

You: Hey sleep with this chick, she's hot.
Dude: Okay.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
you cud talk to one of em bout it... find out if they really like each other that way.. or maybe its just the way they r towards each other.. i have a friend who ppl think is my bf but we're just really close like that...

but they shud make the decision.. u can help em along a little.. but ultimately.. its up to them...

midget68

david88 said:

Who says they aren't already doing each other. Maybe they are hiding it from you because they know you would tell the world if you found out (like in this thread). And if that were the case, you david88, would be the fool amongst the three!

*mish crystal*

HSC
David Tran U Asshole!

guess hu david, yes ur worst night mare and also the best friend of the girl ur talking about. i should kick ur ass. :mad: u have no idea how they feel. u should be ashamed of messsing around in something that u shouldnt be. its their life. if they wanna get together then they will. if they dont then they dont. gees. if they were to find this out how do u think they would feel. u've ben the guys friend for years. how can u just talk about his business. i kno u may think ur just trying to help. but posting it online where he could possibly see isnt the smartest idea dont u think? i mean i came across it! well just be ready to apologise when they do find it. becos im sure they'll both be very angry at you. maybe i have it rong and u were just trying to set them up cos u thought it would make them happy, but it was rong to go ahead and just post on the net still. OH YES!! and from what i hear u should stop following their every move. u have ur own life. stop watching them every second they talk like normal people. just becos they talk doesnt mean anything. just keep ur own nose ur ur own business. for their sakes. if ur as tru a friend as i thought u were to the guy, then apologise for this and admit ur rong becos i dont want my best friend to lose contact with him. he's not just ur friend. imagine the friend ship between those two once they find out about u wanting to set them up. wouldnt it be awkward? how would u feel about it if someone u thought was ur best friend did sumthing like this to you?

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
*mish crystal* said:
guess hu david, yes ur worst night mare and also the best friend of the girl ur talking about. i should kick ur ass. :mad: u have no idea how they feel. u should be ashamed of messsing around in something that u shouldnt be. its their life. if they wanna get together then they will. if they dont then they dont. gees. if they were to find this out how do u think they would feel. u've ben the guys friend for years. how can u just talk about his business. i kno u may think ur just trying to help. but posting it online where he could possibly see isnt the smartest idea dont u think? i mean i came across it! well just be ready to apologise when they do find it. becos im sure they'll both be very angry at you. maybe i have it rong and u were just trying to set them up cos u thought it would make them happy, but it was rong to go ahead and just post on the net still. OH YES!! and from what i hear u should stop following their every move. u have ur own life. stop watching them every second they talk like normal people. just becos they talk doesnt mean anything. just keep ur own nose ur ur own business. for their sakes. if ur as tru a friend as i thought u were to the guy, then apologise for this and admit ur rong becos i dont want my best friend to lose contact with him. he's not just ur friend. imagine the friend ship between those two once they find out about u wanting to set them up. wouldnt it be awkward? how would u feel about it if someone u thought was ur best friend did sumthing like this to you?
someone is cut.....

wish SKA wouldnt write crap about me here aswel......
told her many times not to and she still does

S

Shuter

*mish crystal* said:
I think from this we can determine that mish crystal wants the guy that david was reffering to, and is cut that he will probably end up with her best friend.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
i set my two best friends up. there was a total lack of communication between the two, they were getting completely the wrong signals from each other: one thought it would only lead to a fuck up and the other thought the other one wasnt interested, when in reality they were both telling me how much they were heads over heels for each other.
it would have never happened if it wasnt for me, they agree totally, and are thankful for my intervention. they've been together for 3 months so far, who knows they might end up marrying each other?

they were my friends, so i did it to help them, but also to take my mind off my own insecurities about a guy i was head over heels for. lol the ironies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)