How do I get a band 5 in HSC? (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
Dude was defintely shitposting. No way someone is that bad at english. If they were they would have dropped out or done studies

carrotsss

HSC
Dude was defintely shitposting. No way someone is that bad at english. If they were they would have dropped out or done studies
yeah he probably got early entry or something, it seems so random though like you’d assume people trolling wouldn’t do it like that

Interdice

HSC
yeah he probably got early entry or something, it seems so random though like you’d assume people trolling wouldn’t do it like that
I would.

If I topped my internals, but knew I was never gonna get a 98/99 atar, I would probably write a really detailed story about a 50 year old english teacher's first time with an 18 year old asian girl student after hsc trials. I would make sure it was on her 18th bday and make it really creepy and have them do it in the english class. I would write a semi serious reflection though

I would still do common mod, mod a and mod b properly though.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I would probably write a really detailed story about a 50 year old english teacher's first time with an 18 year old asian girl student after hsc trials. I would make sure it was on her 18th bday and make it really creepy and have them do it in the english class. I would write a semi serious reflection though
with the level of detail u just wrote in, ud prolly do it regardless. pls seek help, I'm concerned

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I would.

If I topped my internals, but knew I was never gonna get a 98/99 atar, I would probably write a really detailed story about a 50 year old english teacher's first time with an 18 year old asian girl student after hsc trials. I would make sure it was on her 18th bday and make it really creepy and have them do it in the english class. I would write a semi serious reflection though

I would still do common mod, mod a and mod b properly though.
what.

Interdice

HSC
Damn 2012. the 2nd best year of my life after 2021.

I mean the Billy Elliot essay was funnier, because the guy put actual effort into it. I think he was from a school ranked 500+, had an iq of 69, and tried his very hardest to get some sort of mark. I think he thought he had to write his own interpritaiton of BIlly Elliot.

I just feel bad for this girl/dude. I think she was half crying and trying to appeal to teh examiners sense of emapthy and humor by drawing that turtle. I hope s/he's doing well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)