How do I find a man who stays fun and interesting? (1 Viewer)

CrazyStacey474

HSC
>> I've had several boyfriends in the past. In the beginning, they're fun to be around and we talk for hours, and we are practically inseparable. But after 3 or 4 months they seem to change. They don't want to go out and do things with me as much, do fun things, practically ignore me on AIM, ect. It seems like they go into a "I have her forever, I don't have to try anymore" stage, then they're all shocked and confused when I dump them. <<

Maybe its you thats changing... an you find you want something different. Or perhaps become more clingy...besides.. it seems that your too close for a starting of a relationship .. you should maybe take things more slowly an build up on it. = ]

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I've had several girlfriends in the past. In the beginning, they're fun to be around and we fuck for hours, and we are practically inseparable. But after 3 or 4 months they seem to change. They don't want to go down on me as much or have sex and practically ignore my requests for dinner, ect. It seems like they go into a "I've used this guy for all he has, now he's kind of boring" stage, then they're all shocked and confused when I cheat on them.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
AAO89 said:
I've had several boyfriends in the past. In the beginning, they're fun to be around and we talk for hours, and we are practically inseparable. But after 3 or 4 months they seem to change. They don't want to go out and do things with me as much, do fun things, practically ignore me on AIM, ect. It seems like they go into a "I have her forever, I don't have to try anymore" stage, then they're all shocked and confused when I dump them.
Why do you need to be around them constantly? Do you not have anything else to do? If you expect nothing less than inseparability then you have way too much spare time.

You need to lower your expectations, find something else to occupy yourself with, and learn to appreciate time alone.

wendaYYY

no pain no gain
HSC
GIRL, NO WAY

you can't be like all lovey-dovey and blast out all the fun stuff at the start of a relationship and expect the fire to keep on burning

you gotta keep the guy hanging on like a loose shit you know, just so that he doesn't assume that you are completely his

flirt with other guys, ignore him sometimes, threaten to leave him for god's sake!

i can almost write a book on this! all theory no practice LOL

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
you gotta keep the guy hanging on like a loose shit you know, just so that he doesn't assume that you are completely his

flirt with other guys, ignore him sometimes, threaten to leave him for god's sake!
He'll just fuck some other loose asian slut, suck shit.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
wendaYYY said:
GIRL, NO WAY

you can't be like all lovey-dovey and blast out all the fun stuff at the start of a relationship and expect the fire to keep on burning

thnk u 4 tryin 2 steal mah hairstyle

HSC
You could start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. Push in the right tongue and a door might lead you down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, you must choose your next path. You could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, push down on their faces to release the doors, that may take you below or lead you into the shrine of the silver monkey. Assemble the statue there and you may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, you could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. You might climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. Find the key and it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing you to climb into the spider's lair. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you'll be able to crawl into pit of despair and finally make you way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate. The choices are yours and yours alone. Good luck!

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
(1) Don't be so shit.
(2) Don't listen to The Veronicas.
(3) Show him your tits.
maybe you should write a book

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
wendaYYY said:
GIRL, NO WAY

Deliberately mistreating a guy is a recipe for disaster. If you gain any respect from a guy for doing that, or you need to to get his attention, then you have a pretty shit boyfriend, and it would be better for all concerned to dump him rather than being a shit girlfriend in return.

Russdog

russell
HSC
DownInFlames said:
Deliberately mistreating a guy is a recipe for disaster. If you gain any respect from a guy for doing that, or you need to to get his attention, then you have a pretty shit boyfriend, and it would be better for all concerned to dump him rather than being a shit girlfriend in return.
yeah, trying to make the guy jealous is fucking retarded. he'll just think you're a slut and fuck you off.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
wrap your fanny around his salami and make a subway sandwich.

williamc

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
(1) Don't be so shit.
(2) Don't listen to The Veronicas.
(3) Show him your tits.
fuck off the veronicas are sick kunt.

Pace_T

HSC
DownInFlames said:
yeah i agree. wendy's logic is fucking shit.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
To be boring and on-topic:

If you think your boyfriends get boring after a few months, why don't YOU try doing something fun for him? Guys seem to cop a lot of flack for not being romantic, but you hardly ever hear of a woman instigating the romance. Women aren't expected to buy flowers, or organise surprise trips away or anything, which I think is crap. Most guys, imo, would love to have their girlfriend do the romancing once in a while.

To close, don't be so childish as to dump them as soon as they relax and stop trying so hard to impress you. Its not complacency, that's the true relationship.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
You need someone who puts the "sensual" back in "non-consentual" ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)