How do i change my subjects for 1st yr??? (1 Viewer)

SS06

HSC
N/A
I want to change one of my subject but i have no idea how to. Can someone plz help? I want to change from biology to Psyc. Do i hav to wait till my timetable comes out or do i hav to do it now??

Last edited:

bslsass

HSC
the easiest way to change a unit of study is to do it through myuni - you access this by the unikey account you would of been given at enrolment. just log into myuni and cick on 'enrolment variation' which is on the left of the main screen under 'quick links'. to change you will need to know the course code of the new subject you want - and be sure to dis-enrol out of the other one or you will get charged for both and an absent fail.
I think you can add a unit of study up until about week 2, and last time to withdraw from one is some time at the end of march...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
if in doubt, visit your student center, like I have to tommorow with this retarded chemistry stuff.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
myuni
student self-administration
vary your enrollment.

winrar!

bslsass

HSC
if its all too tricky on the net best go to the student centre at carslaw.. but i would go asap as the lines are always massive in o-week and for the first few weeks of uni...that is unless you get there at like 8 in the morning.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i still dont understand how this is tricky. if you find clicking 'vary your enrollment' tricky, then I don't know how anyone can cope at uni. uni is meant to develop your intellectual independence.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
stazi said:
i still dont understand how this is tricky. if you find clicking 'vary your enrollment' tricky, then I don't know how anyone can cope at uni. uni is meant to develop your intellectual independence.

Agreed.

It takes like 5 minutes if you are slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)