how did you go? (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by warrior
i got 92 , a band 6!!!! im stoked i got on the honours list for 4 subjects, i expected none
well done warrior......just out of interest wot were your other subjects and marks????? i saw your post in the 2003 uais thead but i couldnt find any marks............

Nupil

HSC
N/A
I ranted about this somewhere, I really don't know ...

But I got band 6, I'm shocked beyond belief and honestly walked out the Economics exam realising I didn't know how to define an exchange rate!

but ... ... I just want to tell my dragon of an Economics teacher to go Fuck herself! She thought I wouldn't do particularly well, and if I ever did well that I didn't deserve the fucking marks! Bollocks to her and her stupid fucking droning. Scuse the swearing, I know I could've said that without such flowery language ... but she was the bane of my existence for the better part of Year 12. Bah to he! She doesn't know what a syllabus is, or what reality is ... so you're usually screwed both ways with her!

Yay for everyone else :D Congrats on finishing!!!

Last edited:

ashwin

Creator
HSC
examination mark: 97
assessment mark: 90
hsc mark: 94

yay!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Originally posted by rukawasan
mweep... stozza not only does not such but is incidentally the best eco teacher in the bloody school... tiedgen n day maystick to the syllabus... but stozza actually noes how it all applies 2 the real world... n bcos he dos this... most ppl think he's just a load of bs cos they cant find wot he teaches in any textbook... but in hsc... for top marks they';relooking not only for a regurgitation of the syllabus but wots mnore important is how he can apply it to the real world... n dats wot stozza teaches... so take the time 23 listen 2 him... n u'll b surprised... oh incidentally did i mention the top 3 guys this yr were frm stozza's class...
Originally posted by bong
lol, wats more horrible is day convinces u he's half-decent

-_- i should really stop bitchin bout dis... LOL
O shit! You serious? Dayum dawg!

Bong is right, he had me convinced he was a good teacher. But what you say makes sense. He just goes over the the questions. Hmph, he does tell us what happens though, how interest rates in the 90s stuffed up his mortgage, etc. hhehe, and he tells us EVERY class that he has been teaching economics for 34 years, and been a hsc marker for 20 blah blah blah.

Anyway, you hafta admit, Storey is a bit of a character. Thing is, i've never had him myself, but everyone tells me he isn't very good. *shrug* However, if what you say is true, Storey is pretty good. top 3, whoa.

eheh, seems i'm lucky that I get Mr Moody for my year 12. Day went on long service leave for 3 terms. :)

BTW, tiedgin is leaving school too. His son is doing economics, so there is a conflict of interest, or some such. So there goes what i thought was the best staff in the whole darn school. pretty much. Darnley left, day is leaving, tidgen left. i mean, who is left now?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
STOZZA! lol, tiedgen leaving? really? he was great, but i think the pressure got to him, he's always chucking fits at students and staff

monzi

HSC
I HATED ECONOMICS BECAUSE OF MY CRAPPY ECONOMICS TEACHER! ALL HE WOULD DO WAS SIT THERE START THE LESSON AND START TALKING ABOUT HIS LIFE AND HOW GEORGE BUSH AND JOHN HOWARD WERE BASTARDS I DIDNT LEARN ANYTHING HE TAUGHT US ..I HAD TO TEACH MYSELF! I COMPLAINED ABOUT HIM BUT NO ONE DID ANYTHING I MEAN, ECONOMICS WAS A GOOD SUBJECT BUT HE MADE ME HATE IT..

MY HSC MARK COULD OF BEEN SO MUCH BETTER IF I HAD A BETTER TEACHER...

bong

HSC
tiedgen... hahaha, fuckin his "short meetings" took all my lunch times dammit, he is what i believe they call "highly strung"

with storey, he's never forcing u to do work all the time... but he'll go off at u if u dont and fall behind.. :p unless of course u are pigs and jus topped the last econ exam whilst not having done one of the worksheets -_-

day actually sets questions to be done for h/w and so on, and he is a bastard stuck in senility, if he doesnt have his head halfway up his ass all the time, he might actually be good :chainsaw:

:D :D :D :D

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
I got 88 for economics, pretty good considering i spent more time on my other subjects

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
i got 97
some normanhurst dude got 99...crazy
There was a girl from Merewether High, which is in Newcastle, who got 99 as well. It's insane. I've actually talked to her before at this school representative thing and shes like so smart.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Craig
There was a girl from Merewether High, which is in Newcastle, who got 99 as well. It's insane. I've actually talked to her before at this school representative thing and shes like so smart.
so im presuming the student stuffed up a multiple choice...lol

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
so im presuming the student stuffed up a multiple choice...lol
Lol, good call. I just can't believe that she could get through a whole economics paper with making only one mistake. Its the type of subject in which you can always make a stupid little mistake and she's somehow managed to only do that once. That's just incredible in my view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)