How did you go in your Viva Voces? Pleased? Disappointed? (1 Viewer)

hereyes

HSC
Anyone here had their viva yet?
Mine was incorporated into the bulk of 'exams' that was half-yearlies.

I was pretty happy
got 19/20 and came equal first.

Good luck to those who haven't done theirs yet.

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Had mine a week ago, no idea what I got. It seemed good, but my whole class thought it seemed good...and I assume they can't give us all 17/20+.

Nicholas727

HSC
How do you prepare exactly for the vica voce? Prepare answers for the set q's and memorise them? Sounds like a strange assessment task to me..

Nightsarah

HSC
Our class did really poorly. Our teacher is a real moron. He's never had Ext 2 before and doesn't realise the state average really is quite high.
2/5 girls got 15/20, one got 16, I got 17 and another got 18/20.
I guess I'm okay with my mark, however they did not provide us with individual marks
e.g. they left the marking for "Purpose...... __/4" blank! So there is no evidence where we lost marks.
A lot of usnare unhappy with it.
I think we all did along the same quality of work so this is strange.

Fenwickinho

HSC
Got 20/20 for my Viva Voce - really happy! :)

I kinda wrote up some notes on my major work beforehand, but didn't even end up using them. All I'd pretty much say is make sure you know your major work inside out, and make sure your passionate about it .. makes it a whole lot easier to talk about!

cerys

because i can.
HSC
17/20

Bsed a lot of my responses to the questions though :/

isaiahmercado

HSC
Got 20/20 for my Viva Voce - really happy! :)

I kinda wrote up some notes on my major work beforehand, but didn't even end up using them. All I'd pretty much say is make sure you know your major work inside out, and make sure your passionate about it .. makes it a whole lot easier to talk about!
thas an awesome mark. did u also get marked on your journal log entries and stuff or was it jus the viva voce?

claudz3

HSC
Is everyone elses viva split into 2 parts?
Prooooooooobably a stupid question....

hereyes

HSC
Is everyone elses viva split into 2 parts?
Prooooooooobably a stupid question....
my viva wasn't split. It was pretty much a speech/conversation where we just talked about our major works (a few teachers sitting in). Pretty straightforward I guess...:)

thebrightside

HSC
Got 9.5/10 for my first vv. Had my second vv last week and we haven't got the marks back yet. I'm quite nervous about it as I'm currently ranked first and don't want to lose my place. >_>

boganxcore

HSC
i got 15/20 and probably lost my first place because of it. fml. :(

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I got 15/20 but my teacher said alot of my reasons on my feedback and promblem solving were not an accurate assessment

"Well you never read my mw, you don't give me feedback so i've seeked advice about over teachers, that was my promblem solving method with you" -Me when he said that.

i think it was fair mark, but i don;t agree with his comments when it was all true. I'm the first EE2 student he has ever had so he knows nothing about this subject and relies on his instincts about it. Which is not useful.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I got 15/20 but my teacher said alot of my reasons on my feedback and promblem solving were not an accurate assessment

"Well you never read my mw, you don't give me feedback so i've seeked advice about over teachers, that was my promblem solving method with you" -Me when he said that.

i think it was fair mark, but i don;t agree with his comments when it was all true. I'm the first EE2 student he has ever had so he knows nothing about this subject and relies on his instincts about it. Which is not useful.
So it's only you in your class?
If so, your assessments don't really count for anything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)