How did You Cut Your sandwiches (1 Viewer)

well

• Big Triangles (i.e, from corner to corner once)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Small Triangles (i.e, from corner to corner twice)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rectangles (down the middle of the sides once)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Squares (down the middle of the sides twice)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't cut them

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Whats a sandwhich?

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

girlaskingqs

Banned
HSC
small triangles with crusts on, in paper bags, but i dont eat them anymore,
what happened to boredofstudies search function?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I legitimately can not eat rectangle sandwiches. There is just something wrong about rectangle sandwiches. It has to be uncut or triangles for me.

kfnmpah

HSC
funny story.

My nan always cut my mum's sandwiches into rectangles, and all my mother wanted was to eat triangle shaped sandwiches.
So, my mum cut my sandwiches in triangles. Always. But, i always wanted to have rectangles. Now I cut them into rectangles...

And the cycle continues with me cutting my (future) child's sandwiches in to rectangles, when all they really want is triangles.

onur91

HSC
N/A
funny story.

My nan always cut my mum's sandwiches into rectangles, and all my mother wanted was to eat triangle shaped sandwiches.
So, my mum cut my sandwiches in triangles. Always. But, i always wanted to have rectangles. Now I cut them into rectangles...

And the cycle continues with me cutting my (future) child's sandwiches in to rectangles, when all they really want is triangles.
No, I think your children would want them cut into circles. Then when the time comes, they will cut them into circles and your grandkids would want them to be cut into a hexagon....then your great grandkids wouldn't have sandwiches because we'd all be consuming nothing but capsule form food.
That is the only logical conclusion, anyone who wants to contend this, can direct it to my secretary, Mrs. I Don't Give A Fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)