how did u feel (1 Viewer)

pinkyfish

how did everyone go?
am i the only one who thinks this paper is very very very very much harder than thte trial
i am totally sucked

N

ND

I fucked it up, stupid me starting from q8.... I got to q6 (from 8), realised i was taking too much time, so i went back to 1 and then ran out of time 1/2 way through 5... didn't even get to look at those projectiles... shit..

Tip for the '04ers: DO NOT START FROM Q8!!

Damn, i won't even get 90 for this....

Affinity

HSC
alright I guess.. think might loose 1 or two marks there and there.. hmm.. this exam was considerably harder than last years IMO (in my opinion :p)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ND
I fucked it up, stupid me starting from q8.... I got to q6 (from 8), realised i was taking too much time, so i went back to 1 and then ran out of time 1/2 way through 5... didn't even get to look at those projectiles... shit..

i told you not to!!!!

Thats what you get for not taking good advice

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
people at my school said this exam was a lot harder than the trial

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
affinity were you in the australian olympiad team? you are a bit of a freak..... :)
take freak as a compliment too btw....

Toby

hmm..
this exam was the hardest in a long time (apart from 2000)
i was totally unprepared for the mechanics questions....
thought it'd be resisted/banked/conical... overlooked projectile (study today) and circular (2000 one)
stupid stupid me

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ND

yeah, i stuffed it as well, i barely didn't even have time to finish the paper as well...also i spent so much time on conics, and i ended up not gettin' the answer. >.<
yeah...the timing stuffed me up, and also everything i thought that wouldn't be in it was in it.

i reckon i got 62/120. :(
can someone tell me how much does that mark usually equate to ?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i didnt like it ...
i didnt really study for it.. coz i knew i was repeating.. but ehh.. i thought it was pretty hard.. so did the rest of the group that did ext 2.
yeah i was also very nervous as well...this was to an extent that i kept forgetting to take new booklets for each question, and then i realised half way thru the second question, that i was writing on the same booklet. :eek:

N

ND

I had another look through... Lost another 8 marks to silly mistakes..... i got 9/15 in q1.. omg...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ND
I had another look through... Lost another 8 marks to silly mistakes..... i got 9/15 in q1.. omg...
yeah the last part of q1, i got 1/cos^2, then i was so dumb that i started to use the cos2x transformation, and then i didn't even get the answer at the end. :(

N

ND

Yeh i screwed that one too, but i figure that if the second part follows from the first part correctly, they should give us marks for the 2nd?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Yeh i screwed that one too, but i figure that if the second part follows from the first part correctly, they should give us marks for the 2nd?
yeah, if u r talkin' about the partial fractions....i just used terry lee's mental decomposition method, it came out in no time. :)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by ND

I was gonna do that. then I thought: I hardly ever got any question 8 questions. so why bother doing it that way when I should get as much mark as possible from the easier part?

Anyway, I think the test was harder than the past papers that I've done. Intense study didn't help much either. I was disappointed that there were no conical mechanics. I really practiced hard on it. didn't study projectile much though :(

I think i drew a few graphs wrong too :( sadly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)