How did u feeel at your last SCHOOL Presentation! Year 10 or Year 12 (1 Viewer)

joeyjeremy

HSC
How did you guys and gals feel when you had your last assembly (gradutation type ceremoney)

Anything happen at it?
Example:
Someone falling of the stairs will collecting their reports and folios and awards etc.

Well Tell us all about it guys and gals!! All for FUN!!

Sing YOUR SCHOOL song proudly for the FIRST time :p hahhahaha!!

Well Cheers Jeremy :cool:

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Haha, my friend sung a song she wrote about the whole school leaving experience.. she started crying on stage, then everyone in the hall started crying - boys included.

I tripped up the stairs (infront of half the school) in a normal assembly, thank god it wasn't grad!

We don't even have a school song! Jipped. We just sing the national anthem :rolleyes:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
some people were crying and stuff at our yr ten assembly, i was like "what the? you're coming back next year..." but yeah it was good. i think our principal forgot the words to the national anthem though, i was watching him and he was sort of mouthing uncertainly all through the second bit. and this was after he gave us a chewing out about showing respect and patriotism. ah fun times...

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I won't cry, I'm hardcore.

At our last assembly my mate and I are going to sing our Emo Hate song - One line's devoted to Mr_Brightside :p.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Murf said:
you are an idiot alissa:p

i cried @ my year 10 as well haha :p ah well what can u do:p

murf
Hey, i was nervous. I was getting my lifesaving bronze medallion.

You cried? I wouldn't pick you as a crier murfy :p

Definetly going to cry pretty hard at this years grad.. it's so sad! Probably won't see most of them ever again.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Murf said:
lol i wont... havent had enough time to become attatched to every1, lol i think alissa it was more all the stuff that happened @ HSC in year 10 with me plus the fact of me leaving, plus a few ppl were crying that i was leaving :rolleyes: and yeah more everything that happened that year.... sorta built up...

murf
<3 u murf, i understand. I'm not on msn cause annoying people are on.

A group of people in our year are making a video/photo compilation of our high school life to play at graduation..

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i was horny! :p lol na
my last presentation was yr11 -not year 10...my next one is at the end of this year though...so im gonna have 2 go with the yr11 one.
I got an award for maths...so was quite happy :)

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
i didn't cry in yr 10, there was nothing to cry about ~
i did in year 12 though...very very hard, loud sobs and fat tears~ wawawa!! and nobody at school has ever seen me cry before~~ *warning to those of you who swear you will not shed a tear, you will!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)