• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How did everyone go in da 1/2 yearly? (1 Viewer)

Jenny852

HSC
How did everyone go? anyone doing it through OHS??

Gaki

HSC
I do ext. japanese through OHS and did way better than i expected, i got 9/10, 11/12 and 10 /10!!! but thats only 3 parts of the exam, i didnt get the results for the last 2 parts yet. hopefully i did ok.
but i do cont. in school and did better than expected in that one too. i got 95%!! hehe! but to ruin my happiness my teacher had to say " that was a very easy exam, dont get your hopes up too high if you did really well in this exam. the trials will be much more difficult". maan she completly runined my success!

holy priest

HSC
Jenny852 said:
How did everyone go? anyone doing it through OHS??
I do beginners through OHS, but we've posted before on the same topic. I was really happy with my half yearly mark. Equal 1st with 99/100. How did you go Jenny?

Jenny852

HSC
holy priest said:
I do beginners through OHS, but we've posted before on the same topic. I was really happy with my half yearly mark. Equal 1st with 99/100. How did you go Jenny?

omg..u were the one that came equal 1st~! i didnt come 1st this year.....itz all ur fault~! lol~ jkn..nywayz...i did ok..not so happy abt it...97.8% coming 4th..hoping to catch up~!haha~*^_______^*

holy priest

HSC
Its only worth 40% lol. But if you can still catch up with the trials cause they're worth 60%... 97.8 is still a good mark, especially to catch up with. And the trials are in about 2 months, aren't they?

Jenny852

HSC
holy priest said:
Its only worth 40% lol. But if you can still catch up with the trials cause they're worth 60%... 97.8 is still a good mark, especially to catch up with. And the trials are in about 2 months, aren't they?

yeah~ i hope i'm gonna catch up~!! and beat u~!! haha~*^_______^* good luck nywayz...work hard~! ganbatte kudasai~*^_____^*

holy priest

HSC
un... sou yo. gambarinasai ne.
lol The next exam isnt for a while. Competition's gonna be hard.

yupgisonyun

HSC
i'm doing japanese continuers through OHS~
For half-yearly's... I came 3rd with 97/100~~~

snoopy05

HSC
Gaki said:
I do ext. japanese through OHS and did way better than i expected, i got 9/10, 11/12 and 10 /10!!! but thats only 3 parts of the exam, i didnt get the results for the last 2 parts yet. hopefully i did ok.
but i do cont. in school and did better than expected in that one too. i got 95%!! hehe! but to ruin my happiness my teacher had to say " that was a very easy exam, dont get your hopes up too high if you did really well in this exam. the trials will be much more difficult". maan she completly runined my success!

omg man... ur killing me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)