How demanding is B Science/Business and B Engineering/Business? (1 Viewer)

trolol101

HSC
Also how packed will the timetables be for those degrees? Would like to see samples of the timetables

Also how demanding are those double degrees compared to the single ones e.g. just b business, b engineering

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You don't do additional subjects each sem, course just goes longer.

Business subjects have less contact hours + effort required (business is easier) than science or eng subjects so the workload will actually be less.

trolol101

HSC
If i did engineering/business wouldn't my timetable be really packed since engineering alone has many hours?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I know someone who is doing a double degree in eng and bus.... he told me that they arent much difference just that there are more credit point and its a 5year degree while only eng is a 4 year degree. Pls correct me if I am wrong..

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I know someone who is doing a double degree in eng and bus.... he told me that they arent much difference just that there are more credit point and its a 5year degree while only eng is a 4 year degree. Pls correct me if I am wrong..
you're correct

trolol101

HSC
How fast paced is the maths in engineering and business?

antounbros

HSC
anyone have a sample 1st year timetable of eng/bus double degree ?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
you're correct
Not quite. Unless you are an international student, the diploma in Engineering Practice (i.e. internships) is compulsory making straight engineering a 5 year course. The internships arent compulsory with combined degrees, so Eng/Business is also 5 years, 6 if you want to do the diploma too.

How fast paced is the maths in engineering and business?
Maths in business? Hah! As for engineering, it's not too bad. I'm not too good at maths but I got through the first year math subjects first go without having to put a lot of effort in. Since I did those subjects, I hear they have changed the way they are assessed (MM2 at least) to reduce the failure rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)