how da hell do ya study for IT (1 Viewer)

Chookus

HSC
well for me i seem to have alot of sheets and the textbook we have is useful but not great... i just dont where to start studying for IT... i have tried past papers but the thing is i have two exmas on the last day of the HSC IT and society and culture trust my luck...

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yeah. Do past papers as they are the only resource we have against this unknown course.
I think a lot of the course is about the managing of a IT workplace so stuff like OH&S, rules and regulations is very important.

The CSU site and the Board of Studies multiple choice tests are helpful.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
wat is enterprizre skill??? hunh??
the things i learnt at IT Tvet= NOTHING!!

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
I am assuming that you r studying 4 the HSC exam
If we were in a perfect world then you would be demonstrating skills online in the exam not having to use a pen. Howver this is not the case and u need to study so my suggestion is.

Study all of the theory that you teacher should have taught you and then when you get into the exam think that hte marker is a retard and needs explaining on every little detail. dont try to dazzle with bull dust have the confidence to know what you are talking about is correct.

As for all the prac stuff that you have learnt try and put this stuff into words before you go into an exam such as the things like how to adjust the display setting on the monitor using Control Panel or how to install a peripheral device.

Good luck and remeber the HSC is not the end of your life....its the beginning.... its not the hardest exam youll sit if u go 2 uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)