How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I agree, i don't like cosima. i think that she is a bit fake!! I hope she goes altho i think it may be shannon even tho he is my favourite!!! Go shannon!!!!!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
what is the exact age of teenyboppers anyway?
cos IF it's anyone from the ages of 13-19 then we're all are teenyboppers(unfortunately if true)
There is no teenybopper "age".

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
whats this?.. recorded what?
i dunno, maybe the backing track for sun night

as for recording.. they have all recorded their first single, (the same song, recorded 3 times intheir own style!) and whoever wins gets to keep it as their own single!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
i cant believe Paulini got voted out...what a travesty!! she has the best voice in the whole competition. what is Australia thinking? obviously they're not voting for talent.
yeah i know man - i got a shock when she got booted off... all the lil girls on their prepaid phones voting for shannon and stuff... LOL

but yeah it shoulda been cosima instead.

Originally posted by Maddy
I agree, i don't like cosima. i think that she is a bit fake!!
yeah man and she had to change so much to put herself where she is now... pppsf.

i think australia has enough female singers... so cosima should get booted... MauHAUh go the guys!! (espesh guy :))

goodmornin

i voted 5 times tonite as well for GUY!!!~!!

ARGHH ________ if GUY doesn't win.... i'm selling my grand final tickets ~!!!!!!

I can't stand Australia and its 'sympathy - 'aussie battler' votes..... even with 'regie in BB' and 'pig farmer'

THINK about it.. what do we want australia's international image to be??
FARMER - COUNTRY MUSIC - BUSH BEATER - CANT DANCE -??

Definately not.
GET OFF SHANNON-- can't move, can't get pitch right..

OR

how about Cosima??
do we want an image of - witch - evil - eyebrows - not great voice - same moves every single bloody show??/

NOO

So what is the perfect image?? eh??
well it has to be GUY>>

*someone alert me of online guy fanclubs??*

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
i dont care whether its shannon or cosima who goes.... as long as guy wins

go guy!!

hahaha i voted 5 times =P
ahahah i voted once... man im wasting so much money on idol man! LOL

yeah i dont care who goes this week - just as long as guy wins - i mean - how good was he yesterday

i hope guy wins!

AND, theres a good chance that shannon may very well win it, coz he attracts all the oldies... and yeah. the record company would rather he win then guy win i reckon - coz like think about it - guy would sing to young ppl like us, and we would download his songs... shannon however, all the oldies he sings to would buy his record...

so yeah i dont know - thats what i think - MuaHUAHua

but yeah go guy! i dont like shannon, he's soOoOo boring

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Y the fuck does this shithouse show need 2 shows a week, i dont watch it but i know they sing sum crap on sunday then i think sum1 leaves monday.
How bout sing on monday and then someone can leave on monday, let em perform in the first half hour and then let ppl vote em off in the second half or however it works
And i dont care if thats logical or not.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
GO GUY!!!!!!
Originally posted by Buggdogg
Y the fuck does this shithouse show need 2 shows a week, i dont watch it but i know they sing sum crap on sunday then i think sum1 leaves monday.
How bout sing on monday and then someone can leave on monday, let em perform in the first half hour and then let ppl vote em off in the second half or however it works
And i dont care if thats logical or not.
they want ratings

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Buggdogg
Y the fuck does this shithouse show need 2 shows a week,

Correction...THREE shows a week! ;)

Cosima and Shannon were both crap last night. (although in Cosimas defence, she sung pretty well considering she couldn't really even talk). Shannons first song was too dull, and the 2nd one could have worked well but he was just plain lazy.
Guy absolutely shat on Cosima and Shannons performances. If he doesn't make it through this week I am going to personally hunt Shannon down and bitch-slap him!
My guess is that Cosima will go this week...although because Guy got such great feedback maybe no one will bother, in which case there will be a LOT of pissed off viewers!

chip

HSC
i hate cosima i hope she goes this week
i thought hey jude was good by shannon

N

ND

Well now we know why Cosima sucked (comparatively) last night.. It woulda been nice to see who would have gotten through though...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, 0.08% between them, i would not have been happy if she left because i would have been thinking i should have voted!

:( go cosima

but GO GUY!!!

Fry

you gotta be crazy to like Cosima. she has a horrible voice even without her condition. i think most people go for her because of her nice personality but really..she sucks.

i still cant believe Shannon made it this far, he shouldnt even be in the final 12. it just sickens me that he made it through and the contestants that can actually sing like Levi, Paulini and Rebekah didnt. he cant sing and his voice is shit. i know heaps of people (including myself) who can sing better than he can. i mean, come on people. who cares if he's from the country. you're voting for him just because he's a simple country boy? pfft! if he were to win, he would only be a one hit wonder. he'll have a no.1 single just like Bardot, Scandalus and Scott Cain and then after that he'll come crashing down. he would probably get voted out in the first round in the World Idol.

i would really love Guy to win. he deserves it the most. just by looking at the expression on his face every Monday you can tell he's serious about the whole thing. some people just do it for the fame and money but Guy is really passionate about singing.

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah, 0.08% between them, i would not have been happy if she left because i would have been thinking i should have voted!

:( go cosima

but GO GUY!!!

doesnt matter who is the idol man - i think all of the top 3 contestants will be signed up anyway - and i think cosima will be back - for sure.

i hope guy wins though -

hmmm milsy said that there will be a world idol??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)