How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

1 more

fructis
HSC
I really like Guy, Paulini and Shannon
I used to like Millsy but Im over him, i just don't think he is quite as talented as the others. Cosima is annoying; she is like the teachers pet.
Lauren had a really awkward TV manner, i *know* she was young and nervous but she just came across as odd. I also felt mortified for her when she sang lady marmalade. But I agree with everyone elses comments about how sadistic and perverse it is to make the people who just got kicked outsing!
Can Kelly-rock-chick leave already? Firstly, she's not going to win, so why prolong the inevitable? Secondly, wearing skirts over pants does *not* make you as a rock chick; rather I wouldnt mistake her for someone frolicking around Newtown station.
Sorry for this very bitchy rant!

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Its stupid how they prolong the show by telling each of them individually if they're staying or not then having a 'bottom 3' before they boot out 2 of them.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Its stupid how they prolong the show by telling each of them individually if they're staying or not then having a 'bottom 3' before they boot out 2 of them.
It is stupid, but it wouldn't be as suspenseful otherwise and no one would watch it.
I wish they wouldn't make them sing that group song and all that other crap...they could easily condense the show into half an hour!

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Nahh
The group songs are good!

They should boot Marcia off. Theres no point in having a judge who doesn't criticise anyone.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
did anyone hear marcia and that holden guy sing on the panel??

Fry

im so glad that Lauren got the boot. IMO, she aint really a good singer, just a bit below average and i dont understand why ppl feel so sorry for her just because shes the youngest. 17 aint that young, there are plenty of artists that start out at that age and even younger. shes too fragile and sensitive and if she were to become the Australian Idol, she would have a hard time handling all the criticisms in the media and public. her rendition of Lady Marmalade was really horrible..she totally ruined the song and didnt sing it with any passion...very bad choice of song. i think she is more suited to ballads and that is a bad thing because we need an Idol that is versatile.

Fry

yes i am Dicko..yeeaaah riiight! i dont know why people hate him so much, most of the things he says are quite true and at least he has the guts to say it to their faces. Marcia, on the other hand, is way too nice. everybody likes her because they know shes always going to say something positive about them even though they suck!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I like Dicko now, but he WAS an arsehole ealier on.
Mark is the one that pisses me off...he says these stupid comments that he thinks everyone will find heaps funny or that will get him on the audiences side, but everyone just sits there and doesn't care.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they all piss me off, remember when they said sorry to that dude who they invited back for the wildcard edition? ever since then i have thought they were so rude

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
they are quite rude.. but i spose they have to be and its like a taste of how theyre gonna be treated in the music industry......

(cant wait 4 idol tonight ;););))

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
guy and paulini's performance was the best!!
cosima sucked today

Fry

Mark pisses me off too, he always interrupts Dicko when he's trying to make a comment.

Cosima always sucks, i hope she goes tommorrow but doubt it cos everyone likes her. i mean seriously, would any of you buy her music if she did become the Idol? i know i wouldnt

Azn fairies

lol this was the first time i seen this show...(yes sad i know :p)..and all i can say is that i think cosima is goign to win....like her voice.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think cosima will win as well, she has everything going for her, and she is the one that stands out for me, she's just got something different to the rest

jaNetix

ok....lauren, she suked!..how the hell she got in the top 10 or 40 for that matter i dont know!
cle was good, bur 'thats the way love goes' isnt a song for this kinda thing..its too mellow
levi is hott!..but his song 2nite was terrible....i knew the'aussie' ep would be hard on him...poor guys got no good rnb in Oz 2 choose from..i think hs out 2morro
millsie- great wid d camera and the performance side..wasnt great 2day...i think he could win up the whole thing
country boy....is very good, wasnt 2nite...but hes not my style...
cosima...beautiful voice, shouldnt try 2 be sexy. 2 much like celine dion....not good
paulini...shes excellent!....got the whole thing i think
guy- awsome voice, didnt like 2day.....i dun find him good lookin, but hes in with a huge chance 2 win i think
rock chik- was excellent 2nite!shes been crap for a while...so its about time, but i liked her from he begining, all the avril 13-14yr olds will carry her on 4 a while more.

theres my analysis...im a aus. idol freak, kinda sad..but ehh...wat r ya gunna do!?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i agree, the theme on sunday nite for australian songs sucked hard...does anyone know what next week will be?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jaNetix
ok....lauren, she suked!..how the hell she got in the top 10 or 40 for that matter i dont know!
cle was good, bur 'thats the way love goes' isnt a song for this kinda thing..its too mellow
levi is hott!..but his song 2nite was terrible....i knew the'aussie' ep would be hard on him...poor guys got no good rnb in Oz 2 choose from..i think hs out 2morro
millsie- great wid d camera and the performance side..wasnt great 2day...i think he could win up the whole thing
country boy....is very good, wasnt 2nite...but hes not my style...
cosima...beautiful voice, shouldnt try 2 be sexy. 2 much like celine dion....not good
paulini...shes excellent!....got the whole thing i think
guy- awsome voice, didnt like 2day.....i dun find him good lookin, but hes in with a huge chance 2 win i think
rock chik- was excellent 2nite!shes been crap for a while...so its about time, but i liked her from he begining, all the avril 13-14yr olds will carry her on 4 a while more.

theres my analysis...im a aus. idol freak, kinda sad..but ehh...wat r ya gunna do!?

what about shannon?!?!?!

isnt it funny how this thread was suppossed to bag out australian idol but instead all the fans took over and turned it into one dedicated to them :)

HSC
i still don't like the show but i actually attempted to watch last night's episode just to see if anyone decide to sing a delta song. well that's unsuccessful. i'm only planning to watch it by the time they get to the final 4 just to see if it's going to be a lousy winner or not.

jaNetix

ohh yee...
shannon...hes good, musically not my type..
itll be hard 4 him 2 do better than that"what about me " song..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)