How come the roosters are allowed to cheat? (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
kimi said:
Well in that game [Bulldogs vs Roosters, Round6- i was there], it was a case of Morley being sent off for careless high tackle that was made to look worse when apparently Utai just laid there after the tackle. However, he did get up after morley was sent off and played 'surprisngly' well again, suggesting he probably faked it? But the point is, because Moz was sent off- and it was seen as a bad decision by Paul Simpkins [even he admitted it and other refs/wayne bennett] and they took this into consideration at the Judiciary. The NRL reveiwee committee found that sending him off was sufficient punishment, thus he didnt not get anything. So therefore, roosters did NOT cheat, get your facts straight.
(I just want to clear something up)
I was at that game too. Utai didnt milk that penalty. Simpkins blew the whistle right away and Simpkins didnt get any assistance fom the video-ref, this suggests Utai didnt milk the penalty because Simpkins was always goin to give the penalty. So the reason why Utai lay down wasnt because so he can get a penalty, it was because he cut his lip open.
Stuart was quick to accuse Utai, but how about Cayless or Kennedy in Origin

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Suney_J said:
(I just want to clear something up)
I was at that game too. Utai didnt milk that penalty. Simpkins blew the whistle right away and Simpkins didnt get any assistance fom the video-ref, this suggests Utai didnt milk the penalty because Simpkins was always goin to give the penalty. So the reason why Utai lay down wasnt because so he can get a penalty, it was because he cut his lip open.
Stuart was quick to accuse Utai, but how about Cayless or Kennedy in Origin

From what i remember, Sticky never accused Utai in any way. I think all he said was about Simpkins' poor decision in sending Moz off. I dnt know if Utai milked that penalty, im just making stupid assumptions-probably cos it was so long ago. But i said mentioned Utai before, so i could say that Simpkins used this to made a shit decision to send Morley off. And i dnt think Kennedy was faking an injury in SOO- i reckon it was pretty genuine. Well that was what Matt King said.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
with the moz hit on utai, it was a bad hit but certainly didnt deserve what it got.

kennedy was fair-dinkum because when ben ross picked him up by the shirt to see if he was faking, kennedy stuck his arms out to stop the fall. if he was faking he would've acted like a potato sack.

i think the roosters 'rorter' line was used up last year. this year sticky actually has some *gasp* young talent on the bench instead of internationals in flegg so its hard to accuse them of salary cap rorts.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
"everyone knows the roosters are over the salary cap"... again, lets see some proof. so far the nrl has found nothing to suggest major salary cap breaches
Thats because the salary cap auditor is Ian Schubert - a Roosters great and surely affiliated with the Easts club.

kimi said:
Anasta is not overrated for fucks sake. E.g SOO- he was just, brilliant.
Fuck off. He did jack all. He's an overrated piece of shit.

cayte

On the point of dive-taking, sure it happens, but I think people expect footballers to be a whole lot tougher than they actually are. They all look like they're built like brick shithouses, but if you crack them in an awkward place they're still going to go down, even if it doesn't look like they copped a lot (as in the BK incident - I cringed when I saw it happen, but in slow replay it looked like nothing).

It's very easy to blinker out the blind eyes turned to your own team and to focus on the same for a team you hate.

The Broncos settle for pay cuts in return for less financially traceable perks.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Fuck off. He did jack all. He's an overrated piece of shit.

no, you fuck off.

I dnt know what YOU were watching, but he played tremendously well in SOO. You cant tell me he did jack all- he played consistently well, and even scored the first try on the night. And he has been one of the best on field for the Bulldogs. So you STFU, im sure heaps of people will agree with me that he is NOT overrated. Its just the large amount of exposure hes had, but theres no denying he doesnt have tremendous talent. The RLW players poll is a load of bullshit. Justin Hodges is the most overrated bitch, not Braith Anasta.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Braith Anasta is a five eighth. He did nothing a 5-8th is meant to do (ie. pass). First try onthe night. Whoop. Were you watching? He was 3 metres out from the line and he was pitched against Berro, hard task for a 6'3" man like Anasta eh? He is good, I'm not doubting that, and he's performing what I suppose is pretty good at club level, but he played shit in origin. Its like saying Noddy played well in origin, and a biased Sharks fan like me can say he played shit (although Joey was better off because he didnt have to contend with Price, as well as a forward pack that did nothing for him).

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Bookie said:
Braith Anasta is a five eighth. He did nothing a 5-8th is meant to do (ie. pass). First try onthe night. Whoop. Were you watching? He was 3 metres out from the line and he was pitched against Berro, hard task for a 6'3" man like Anasta eh? He is good, I'm not doubting that, and he's performing what I suppose is pretty good at club level, but he played shit in origin. Its like saying Noddy played well in origin, and a biased Sharks fan like me can say he played shit (although Joey was better off because he didnt have to contend with Price, as well as a forward pack that did nothing for him).
Stuart obviously wanted him to run the ball alot with the odd pass here and there, and take some kicks and taking pressure off Johns. He wasnt meant to run the show, Johns was

davo_

good kid
HSC
brogan77 said:
You can say the roosters are dodgy sooks as much as you want but we've now signed Anasta and Harrison, so i don't care. Take that Souths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha.. we might as well take a swipe at the unfortunate souths while we're at it ay?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
It's the Rooster fan way. Gee, they're high up there with those Bulldogs fans... let's just bag the shit team, becuase we steal all their juniors and rort the cap while they are officially $1.5 million under the cap just trying to get some players.

A team of [overrated] champions doesnt make a champion team.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
It's the Rooster fan way. Gee, they're high up there with those Bulldogs fans... let's just bag the shit team, becuase we steal all their juniors and rort the cap while they are officially $1.5 million under the cap just trying to get some players.

A team of [overrated] champions doesnt make a champion team.
Generalisations won't get you anywhere mate. Not every singl Roosters fan bag out shit teams, we're not immoral. If Rabbitohs are in fact a shit team, than i wonder what that makes the Sharks who lost to them :D.

We do NOT steal jnrs-> come on, give me some proof. All our jnrs are genuine Roosters-breed. We are also NOT over the salary cap. Jeez, if we were- then we would be in trouble by now, right? And with so many players leaving, two players signed does not mean we're 1.5 million over the cap u idiot.

Overrated is a stupid term to describe players that are over-exposed. It is used through means of jealousy and is not based around facts. Therefore, what you said is total bullshit cos it doesnt make sense. What makes a champion team then? Certainly not the sharks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)