How can I get a band 6 in physics? (1 Viewer)

jadenmaccas

HSC
Hi I'm in Year 10 and I'm doing physics next year. Anyone know how to study this course effectively to achieve a band 6? I looked at the study guide on the common threads but I didn't really understand it well (especially the syllabus section).

Please share your advice and experience. Thank you. :spin:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Umm... you make notes based on the syllabus and you do past papers. It's not magic. It's common sense.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Umm... you make notes based on the syllabus and you do past papers. It's not magic. It's common sense.
Or you can come to me for tutoring! ;)

Seriously though, just work hard from day one. Write detailed summary notes as you go, dont save it all for the last minute and practice plenty of past papers.

Aim for being top in your school

o_0

HSC
The physics course for hsc used to be calculations-oriented, but that was around sub 2000,
if you have a strong interest in engineering for your future then you should definitely do physics!

there are 3 cores, Space, Motors and generators, Ideas to implementation, plus one option. Having a solid maths base is useful for the calculations part of physics (20%) but the syllabus now revolves around grasping concepts and includes alot of historical context!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)