How big are peoples portfolioz getting? (1 Viewer)

wendus

krawr.
HSC
always.dreaming said:
I often find Wendus' posts hilarious, and the arguments were both fulfilling and comic.

She often graces our forum in the wee hours of the day to brighten the lives of anyone fortunate enough to come across her telling and timeless posts.

She also sounds hawt.

Though as a nsgh student doing 3u maths, i have my doubts.

It's 6:05 and I still have 28 posts to go before bed T_T
well if you were fortunate enough to come across that disgusting thread stazi started you would've been able to judge for yourself. but it was shut down, thank the lord.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
wendus said:
well if you were fortunate enough to come across that disgusting thread stazi started you would've been able to judge for yourself. but it was shut down, thank the lord.
ahaha, what's with the thread? what was posted?

wendus

krawr.
HSC
terrible pictures taken off my facebook courtesy of stas who should be murdered for doing that

Boxes

Banned
HSC
wendus said:
terrible pictures taken off my facebook courtesy of stas who should be murdered for doing that

ahaha, this website if full of people who are willing to exploit others.

so, what were the pictures of?

lol. wendy did the dirty.

HSC
Im Going Cry Been Up All Night So So So So Hungry, I Have Little Things To Still Evaluate Quickly Sew My Mock Up Dress A Few Edges Havent Peen Done. Ummmmmmmm I Need To Fix Um My Last Section With A Survey Anddddddddddddddd Fix Up Criteria To Evaluate Success Thats It Fuck Off Design Burn To Hell

Bye

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
one down, two to go.

gonna head downstairs and cook myself soemthing healthy and delicious as a reward.

Good luck ladies and gents with design&tech, legal etc. Let everyone know how you went today =]

Take pics if possible, night bai bai

Cob-was-here

HSC
I got owned. I didn't even finish my folio. Did like 3 pages for evaluation. Shit all for management. No flow charts or drawings or anything. Actually, the only things that were completed were Project proposal, diary and the project itself.

Oh well, its all over now and I've never felt better.....or more tired. Seriously, I got in the car and was all dizzy and I was so out of it I forgot how to drive. I couldn't get clutch right and I nearly crashed a few times :p. Couldn't even drive straight.

Then there was classes. Out of the 4 I attended, I slept for 3 then I went home. I woke up in religion and the classroom was empty.

All in all, it was both a very shitty day and very good one.

Oh well, its all over and I hope you all feel as good as me right now.

networkmaster

HSC
Well congrats to all for finishing

All the DT kids at my school showed up half asleep lol

One thing i did notice, this thread did get off topic lol!

Next year, someone should make a bed for the DT project, then demonstrate it to the markers with themselves, not a manikin

So hand in folio on table, then literally crash into bed and sleep while markers look at folio :p

lucidassembly

HSC
Lol at least they made it to class. I went to school at 8:30 to drop off my project then ran out of there as fast as I could. Slept for most of today :p

J'harpin'D

HSC
god if feels good to get rid of that thing

all my mates were up all night

i slep for a loooong time

good luck everyone!

lucidassembly

HSC
Gah, I had to stay back at school until 6pm to set up my display. I still can't the believe the markers are coming tomorrow!

jjo

I'm go murderlise dog!
HSC
Ok, time to ask the inevitable question....

What did ppl forget to put intheir portz?

For me it was ongoing evaluation and a rather short eval.

And do the markers put a nomination sticker on your port if your going to pwrhaus?

Our school was the very first to be marked in the state! whoot!!!!!!!

Congrats to all DT students who finished there projects :) 60% is doneeeee!

Now how would people rate there projects now that its all over red rova..

I was pretty happy with mine i'll give it an 8/10 (Security robot)

and has anyone got offers for there projects?

wendus

krawr.
HSC
SHIT my portfolio was #%$#%##$%$#
nah it wasn't so bad. it was all in the wrong order though cos my teacher screwed stuff up when helping me put pages in sleeves.

HSC
ah the wrong order! i had that it takes sooo lonnggg to order it again. For mine i did it in the wrong order therefore i had to change all my tenses ect was awful took soo long... i am worrying about my final evaluation it feels like i didnt do enough.

Cob-was-here

HSC
I think my project was pretty ace (and its getting patented) but the folio let me down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)