How are YOU preparing for your chinese exams? (1 Viewer)

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
Hey, just wondering how you guys are preparing for the chinese exam coming up, for backgrounds it's monday, Continuers on Fri, not sure about heritage.
So here let's discuss about good methods used in preparing for chinese which will ultimately allow us all to benefit.
I'll start,
I'm just doing past papers, but because I'm sure I can write the characters easily, i'm just developing ideas and ways to relate to the question, as many as possible, meanwhile also remembering certain formats that have to be used, for example addressing different types of people in a letter, and conclusion, basically as many text types as I can :p

shaneuko

HSC
N/A
I think reading more articles is better. Do past paper only improve ur speed maybe. Cause the questions will be quiet different.

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
Noted, thanks for the tip, but I think my speed is fine I always finish early, even with the writing part going into 250 words. Which is why now I'm just planning structures and phrases so I won't lose marks for inappropriateness of the text type or careless errors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)