how are you guys aiming for 90+ in the trials going to reach your goal? (1 Viewer)

tjhunt11

HSC
I am just wondering what is your plans are to achieve 90+ to all those students out their yeah...achieve 90+ i could and im sure other BOS users could use an insight on realistically how much work is needed to achieve 90+ for their trials i just dont know where to start. like what plans should we use how much should we study etc.

Aindan

HSC
constant and thorough revision. Depends on the person how much work they should do. I do about 2 hours a day, but that's enough for me. oh and goal setting! Use that.

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably going to do past papers for maths, as well as reinforcing techniques like getting the answer right on the first go, especially for 4U

and yeah revise for around 2 hours a day, and it has to be effective :p

failwhale

HSC
constant revision and so on...

i always look to improve my marks each time i do a test as my goal. motivates me to work harder. ;)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
By being a fully sick cunt.
Also, you can tell you do English Standard by your writing.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
my average for the trials was like 83 and yet i pulled off an atar of 98+.. so don't fret!

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
that's fucking slack. show some respect- if he has the dedication, he'll rip you atar-wise.

FOR OP; as for preparation

you should be studying at least 1 hour a day on top of hw.

How to get A 99.95 ATAR/ OR WHATEVER ATAR YOU';RE AIMING AT FOR YOUR HSC ;
1. set goals, and make them SPECIFIC, REALISTIC AND MEASURABLE
2. create a plan of action. write out all the necessary tasks you need to do e.g. 1. revise everything that has been done in class, 2. buy success one 3. finish a section each day etcetcetc and take into accfount other stuff like extra curricular activities your social life etc. but be prepared to make sacrifices- 'in order to be successful, you must be willling to give up who you are, for what you want to become' - some famous successful guy can't remember the name of.
3. tell people about your goals so then you're forced to follow through otherwise you'll wind up looking like an ass.
4. TICK OFF THE steps as you go. it feels awesome doing that.
follow these three and you're guaranteed 99.95 atar, no mattter how stupid you are.

tjhunt11

HSC
Did you figure that one out on your own? Oh I didnt know i had put english standard in my list of subjects.

LonelyWolf

HSC
nah that guy is just being an asshole and trying to rain on your parade
ikr, so many wankers on here thinking they're better than everyone else because they have extension once or twice under they're name. Just fucking scrawny little keyboard warriors, who have no social skills irl.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You achieve it by not procrastinating, setting and writing out your goals as a constant reminder, and surrounding yourself with people who want to achieve high things as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)