How are you gonna get your HSC results? (1 Viewer)

Method of receiving HSC results?

• Internet

Votes: 124 74.3%
  • SMS

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • Phone

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

lala2

Banned
HSC
Just now, I received my letter from the BOS about receiving HSC results! I'm going on the internet to receive my results. What about you guys?

Gummy_bear

HSC
My internet is slow enough as it is. Im doing sms coz it'll be exciting to get an instant message telling me how i went instead of waiting for the damn page to load!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
option 1- By phone: this will be frustrating, having someone read out ur results... No way!

option 2 - sms: I use my phone for emergencies, recieving a message at 6:00 am with my HSC results isnt much of an emegency!... althought i may need medical assistance after i see my results!

option 3 - Internet... this is prolly the best choice

but be warned, especially if u have cable, the marks just pop up right infront of ur face... its freaky, so this year i plan to place a sheet of paper on the screen until it loads, and carefully and slowly slide the paper down the page to view my results one by one!...

but if my first mark is good i'll prolly be too excited and just throw the paper away...

Captain Karl

HSC
If i got mine by phone and i didnt like what it was telling me, i think id just hang up on it.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
what about the good old fashioned "wait for the mail" ?!?!?!

richz

lol, i wud not trust the sms way, last year i signed up and they didnt even freaken send me the results, BOS the cheapasses. This year i'll be overseas so i guess my only option is the interenet.

VQ

HSC
Internet....

Can't stand hearing ppl reading my result (and anyway, I'm overseas student..I don't think I can call for my result)

Can't stand getting sms for my result! Can't wait for the sms!!!! (not thinking I'm available for internet either...as I said, I'm not in Aussie)

So internet is the only one left...anyway, is the result going to be available at 9:00 in the morning? (that means 5:00 in Indo...I'm still sleeping >.<, will I jump and connect to internet straightaway????)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Whatever i get to first between the internet and the SMS.....

And the results come out at 6 a.m in the morning.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
internet
fastest way - hope there isn't a server outage or somethign crap like that

so after you log in. your results just jump at you???

lusername

HSC
sms is way faster...6am guaranteed, i will have my results....or i could sit on the net for a couple of hours like the other 55,000 people who did the hsc this year

piptech

HSC
Internet. And Dec 16th also is my father's birthday. It would be a surprise for him.... if you know what I mean.

UAI Prediction: 50<me<60

Having results pop up in front of you might cause a heart attack! Especially when only halve of it loads - your heart just stops. Sigh~

nwatts

HSC
I've signed up to get the results via SMS. Although I was nervous doing it. I'm going to be a wreck come 16th December.

Neo^^

HSC
nwatts said:
I've signed up to get the results via SMS. Although I was nervous doing it. I'm going to be a wreck come 16th December.
how did you apply to get it via sms

nwatts

HSC
Neo^^ said:
how did you apply to get it via sms
I recieved a letter from the BOS today telling me how to do so. You should get yours in the near future. If you don't, send your student number and PIN (BOS PIN not UAC PIN) to 1977 2346. Example: 15937496 8635 (note this is a random number/PIN). You'll get an SMS back confirming that you've registered.

They send you your HSC mark and band next to each subject. You'll need to jump on the internet to find assessment/exam marks.

Neo^^

HSC
nwatts said:
I recieved a letter from the BOS today telling me how to do so. You should get yours in the near future. If you don't, send your student number and PIN (BOS PIN not UAC PIN) to 1977 2346. Example: 15937496 8635 (note this is a random number/PIN). You'll get an SMS back confirming that you've registered.

They send you your HSC mark and band next to each subject. You'll need to jump on the internet to find assessment/exam marks.
thanks mateey

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Internet, SMS and email :p
Yes, I'm going overseas, so just in case I don't get it...
my mob will be on roaming also

Snow_dog

HSC
YES i just registed to get my results via sms FREAKY a 6.am wakeup call...
AND WHAT A WAKE UP CALL IT WILL BE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)