How are you going to tackle the next month? (1 Viewer)

HSC
2nd of October. 10 Days until my 18th Birthday, 10 Days until paper one.

How is everyone going to tackle the next few days?

These holidays I've been very bad with my study, like seriously.

I need to get prepared, fast.

Anyone's have some tips?

Note:
- I live on a farm so a library isn't an option
- I go to boarding school, so I'll be at the boarding house from the 7/10/15 until the 3/11/15 = Lots of Productive Work

I'd just like to see how everyone is going to plan their upcoming weeks and how they aim to achieve their goals?

Good luck !

Flop21

HSC
Write up a plan for all the days until the end of the HSC.

I'm going to follow mine... even though I've been really poor at following it so far (put too much on each day lol).

nancylime

HSC
I do Advanced English (12 and 13 oct), Extension 2 Maths (wed 21st), Chemistry (Fri 23rd), Extension 1 Maths ( Mon 26th) and Physics (Tue 27th) then I'm all done :)
Because I have a reasonable gap between English and the next big block (yuck can't wait to be done with that) I have spent this last week about 30% on English and the rest of the time on my later exams. I've done a bit of physics and 3 unit because I won't be able to do lots of them the week before the exam due to other exams.
I have been doing open book past papers and essays for the first half of this week and now I'm doing them in exam conditions. I have spent about 40% of my time revising my notes and summaries. I am at study camp at school from 8-5 so I'm getting heaps done :)

Plan for the next few days:
Dedicate the weekend to almost solely English - I have done a few practise essays for each section/module so I will focus on developing plans and thesis statements for a stack of questions. Throughout the week I will do 50% English, 50% other subjects. For English towards the end of the week I will me memorising evidence and techniques before finally revising it all and taking it really easy on Sunday and celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my lovely boyfee :)

Then spend the rest of th exam period on past papers because I believe that's the best way to study for maths/science subjects

HSC
Write up a plan for all the days until the end of the HSC.

I'm going to follow mine... even though I've been really poor at following it so far (put too much on each day lol).
I reckon, that's what I did for these holidays ahah.

Probably have done about 1 hour per day because so much has been on, like is this much?

- Newington 2015 HSC Trial (Paper 2)
- Discovery Essay from a Loreto Practice Paper
- Discovery Creative
- A legal essay
- A few geography essays

I feel so bad like last holidays I spent 4 hours a day doing syllabus notes, they turned out mint asf

HSC
I do Advanced English (12 and 13 oct), Extension 2 Maths (wed 21st), Chemistry (Fri 23rd), Extension 1 Maths ( Mon 26th) and Physics (Tue 27th) then I'm all done :)
Because I have a reasonable gap between English and the next big block (yuck can't wait to be done with that) I have spent this last week about 30% on English and the rest of the time on my later exams. I've done a bit of physics and 3 unit because I won't be able to do lots of them the week before the exam due to other exams.
I have been doing open book past papers and essays for the first half of this week and now I'm doing them in exam conditions. I have spent about 40% of my time revising my notes and summaries. I am at study camp at school from 8-5 so I'm getting heaps done :)

Plan for the next few days:
Dedicate the weekend to almost solely English - I have done a few practise essays for each section/module so I will focus on developing plans and thesis statements for a stack of questions. Throughout the week I will do 50% English, 50% other subjects. For English towards the end of the week I will me memorising evidence and techniques before finally revising it all and taking it really easy on Sunday and celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my lovely boyfee :)

Then spend the rest of th exam period on past papers because I believe that's the best way to study for maths/science subjects
Bloddy Hell, Est ATAR of 95+?

Yeah, your lucky, I wish I was able to do that, barely any structure or support at home these holidays.

Thats cute, congrats.

Yeah, I had lots of motivation, just trying to work towards getting an ATAR above 80.00 and hopefully getting an offer for law/arts from UOW for early entry!

vitamin D

HSC
2nd of October. 10 Days until my 18th Birthday, 10 Days until paper one.

How is everyone going to tackle the next few days?

These holidays I've been very bad with my study, like seriously.

I need to get prepared, fast.

Anyone's have some tips?

Note:
- I live on a farm so a library isn't an option
- I go to boarding school, so I'll be at the boarding house from the 7/10/15 until the 3/11/15 = Lots of Productive Work

I'd just like to see how everyone is going to plan their upcoming weeks and how they aim to achieve their goals?

Good luck !
best bd present ever hey ..

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
OP are you that guy on facebook's 2015 HSC that keeps saying how HSC is Paper one is same day as birthday?

kowaidesuka

HSC
Happy early birthday! :)

Personally for me I like to study in 30 minute chunks with a 3-5 min break where I just walk around and think about what I've worked on. The last few weeks I've dedicated most of my time to later exams like Maths and Chem and will now hardcore cram Eng and Latins. Mostly coz I hate English with a burning passion and wanna spend the least time possible on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)