how are YOU going in ASSESSMENTS? (1 Viewer)

Canoodle

Loves it
HSC
we've had assignments which DONT COUNT but had to do etc etc and we've had a v.a. diary mark (20/20) and a progress mark which i handed in a few paintitng for (44/50) we've also just finished our half yearly havent got marks back form that yet and an asessment due next week (essay, oral and v.a. diary again) relating our practice to other artists etc etc.. im lost on how to do this good luck everyone:confused:

*tasha*

I'm trying my best to give the teacher a chance, maybe we're all just getting too stressed.

On a different note our teacher has given us homework sheets that she expects us to complete, just so we understand background of types of art and things like that. I'm sure they'll come in handy...........when I actually fill them in.

silbi

I had this case study-in class essay..the case study was given 2 wks and i busted my ass off not knowing that i wasn't getting assessed on the case study side of my assessment........... ive been getting decent marks for assessments and VAPD but everyone..in my class seem to be getting almost perfect? marks?.... geez

craz

HSC
Yeah we have just finished a case study essay question. Fortunately I did well. Yeah...I admit art history is interesting, but yet boring. I don't think it has anything to do with the teachers, but what you like and dislike.

Gelapo

hmm...yeh well, I guess my cruddy knowledge in art will reflect when I ask - What's the difference btween art critical writing and art historical writing? seriously... what is it? :(

tash

lalalala
HSC
oooooooooh i wrote a big thing on that!!! like the difference between the critic and historian-it was a question in our 1/2 yrly and i got 11/12 4 it. if u want to see my notes on it i can send them to you and whoever else.

but first thing: how do you send notes to others here if they're in microsoft word???

Gelapo

How...

Have U tried copying and pasting? if it doesn't work in the forum it should work via email. go 2 ur email place (e.g, yahoo or hotmail), copy & paste the notes from ur microsoft word program and put it into the space where you compose emails...then, could U send me it? hmm...I'll give ya me email thru the private message.

jaNetix

1. 83%
2. 98%
3.68% !!!!!!!!!!! - friken pissed abt this one

we only have 4 assessments..and trials arnt!! ...woohoo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)