How are you feeling RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
coldasice said:
right now I'm thinking about what I'd do if they asked us for an interview or conversation :mad1:
Ach, if they give us an interview I'm so screwed! :)

maskd

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
Ach, if they give us an interview I'm so screwed! :)
Whaaaaaat, interviews and conversations are beeeeautiful. They're so easy to write because you don't have to write in such a way that you sound like a pompous prick. Rather you write like a normal person, it's also fun because you can use slang, use umm's and ahh's, and use easy to understand, everyday language and still get good marks! :D

I <3 alternate text types

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I agree it's awsome you don't need to sound like a pompous prick in interviews, but man they take sooo much longer to write :( Thinking about what to ask etc, so annoying.

maskd

HSC
uhawww said:
I agree it's awsome you don't need to sound like a pompous prick in interviews, but man they take sooo much longer to write :( Thinking about what to ask etc, so annoying.
I just imagine that there is an interview going on in my mind, I name the characters a 1 letter name to save on writing, but what you do is just take the essay formula and add questions to it, take this little example for Powerplay:

A: "So you mentioned earlier that there are different types of power, what are they?"

B: "Well, there's military power, imperial power and of course my favourite, sexual power"

A: "Oh I like the sounds of that, tell me a bit more about it"

B: "No worries, sexual power is ...... "

You get the idea :)

HSC
i got a headache.. though somehow.. missing someone.. and relieve/

but then stressing about business..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
stressed, buried with uni work, drinking just so i can fall asleep at night and dont want to talk to a few ppl at uni at all ...that i have to see every weekday

hsc=suicide

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
stressed, buried with uni work, drinking just so i can fall asleep at night and dont want to talk to a few ppl at uni at all ...that i have to see every weekday
you're an ass.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Still feeling extremely relieved that english is finally over (for me at least). Also feeling more calm, all because of english. :)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
I feel really worried since the worst hasnt come.........Chemistry DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

but i guess art after that will be heaps fun :D

xxxx8888

HSC
i didn't care when english was over. i wouldn't care if we had another english exam to go.

i'm just scared for ancient history. scariest exam ever even though i always ace this subject. loool. but it can be so unpredictable!

i'm always so freakin' nervous before i enter the exam room for ancient. oh well. TOMORROW, 12.30PM, IT'S OVER THEN I'LL BE SOSOSOSO HAPPY.

loolee

HSC
I dun really care about chemistry.....PHYSICS this FRIDAY.....tha worst!!!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Calm. Finally got to actually have a proper sleep after 2/3 weeks :D

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
For some reason, just READING this thread is making me feel like I'LL be doing the HSC tomorrow... Though I still have a year... >< ...

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
relaxed, cause i finished.

During exams, I was incredibly motivated... I studied more each day than I had previously in my life... I ended up getting incredibly stressed before my last exam and it took until today to really relax, because I was so agitated.

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Like i should be doing something!!

I'm just realising that this time in a wk i would be done!! That's such a good feeling..!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)