English Ext 2- 2/7
English Ext 1- 2/20
English Adv- 20/60
Music- 1/18
Physics- 4/20
IPT- 4/45
Maths 2u- 20/45
Studies Of Religion 3/95

Do I need to pick up my marks/ranks? Or am I going on target, rankswise...

thanks guys.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
rough guess...would seem like you are doin perhaps just under what you need for 85+?

info like your marks or how many people get 90+, or even better your school rank.

you should just try SAM. it is a much accurate estimator, than me.

santaslayer

HSC
What school do you go to?.......If it is a selective school, then it looks like a 90.00. Pick up yopur ranks for maths. :)

Winston

HSC
If you don't attain a 85 + , i'd go shoot BOS :p... because those are comparably 100% better marks than mine was.

However now that you're so assured, don't slack off because that you feel you're capable of reaching your target. Continue to be consistent, but you don't have to shit bricks in trying damn hard to making yourself become ranked first for everything, however being ranked first is rewarding and it feels good when you have your graduation and they announce it :p

Good Luck!

Last edited:

televators

HSC
Answers to your questions-

My school, its not a selective school, however our year 12 is looking very promising- (especially with maths, thats why its hard gettin in that top 10, lol!) We're a catholic school, and generally rank around slightly above average i think...

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by televators
Answers to your questions-

My school, its not a selective school, however our year 12 is looking very promising- (especially with maths, thats why its hard gettin in that top 10, lol!) We're a catholic school, and generally rank around slightly above average i think...
It still looks promising!
Just make sure everyone does their bit in the HSC at your school and you'll be fine! :)...Just ensurem that you are consistent. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)