House M.D. (4 Viewers)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
season 3 is really good imho...

the cases are more obscure, but we learn more about House himself (esp in ep15)

nicole21290

HSC
Seriously... I love House and definately download the episodes - much faster. I can't help myself and belong to stacks of House communities and know spoilers up until the end of the season. Yep - obsessed pretty much sums it up! :)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
its the finale soon isn't it? 322 - resignation, the finale? sounds good so far!

nicole21290

HSC
fantasy27 said:
its the finale soon isn't it? 322 - resignation, the finale? sounds good so far!
In USA, you mean? Soonish - they just had Housetraining (3.20). Resignation is certainly 3.22 but there are 24 episodes this season: 323 is The Jerk and 324 is Human Error. All spoilers for them are basically posted on this site fairly regularly (http://www.housemd-guide.com/spoilers.php) and originally a lot are from Television Without Pity (a great site - http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/articles/category_1196.html). It sounds fantastic!

J

jhakka

Wikipedia said:
House stars British actor Hugh Laurie as the American title character, a role for which he received the 2006 and 2007 Golden Globe Awards and 2007 Screen Actors Guild award for Best Actor in a Drama. The third season of House premiered on September 5, 2006, in the United States and Canada. In February 2007, House was renewed for a fourth season.[1]
Apparently not. :)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
ooo, i just usually go to tv.com, don't really check out spoilers as much for House..

i just automatically assumed 3.22 was finale cos of the title 'Resignation' and what was said to happen with
Foreman

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I just finished watching HOUSE M.D. Season 3 no 24 and Cameron, Chase and Foreman all quit. Also, after reading many forums, they will not be coming back in season 4 either.

Their gone! The show will now be offically shit without Cameron.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
s-AINT said:
I just finished watching HOUSE M.D. Season 3 no 24 and Cameron, Chase and Foreman all quit. Also, after reading many forums, they will not be coming back in season 4 either.

Their gone! The show will now be offically shit without Cameron.

None of them? I though at least 2 of them would be coming back. This show has massive problems now. I don't think it will ever be the same.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
None of them? I though at least 2 of them would be coming back. This show has massive problems now. I don't think it will ever be the same.
Well, they seem to be saying the produces want change within the show, and they believe neither, Chase, Cameron or Foreman will be returning in season 4. Such a shame really, and if it's true, HOUSE M.D. the show will die.

Dam, episode 24 was good, watch it here people:

http://quicksilverscreen.com/show/25

iamsickofyear12

HSC
s-AINT said:
Well, they seem to be saying the produces want change within the show, and that believe neither, Chase, Cameron or Foreman will be returing in season 4. Such a shame really, and if it's true, HOUSE M.D. the show will die. Dam episode 24 was good, watch it here people:

http://quicksilverscreen.com/show/25
In the forum I just looked at apparently everyone is a good chance of coming back, and at least 2 of them definitely are... just maybe in a different role. The most common idea seems to be that Foreman will have his own Diagnostics team and Chase and Cameron will work in that, with house getting all new people.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
In the forum I just looked at apparently everyone is a good chance of coming back, and at least 2 of them definitely are... just maybe in a different role. The most common idea seems to be that Foreman will have his own Diagnostics team and Chase and Cameron will work in that, with house getting all new people.
Well, that particular situation seems much better then his current three Doctors just suddenly leaving; the team can't really function without HOUSE though. I remember within a past episode HOUSE had to travel and the team was left to solve a case, they couldn't do it without contacting Greg. Anyways, which ever direction the show heads, it should be interesting.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meh, I watch house for House. Even though I do like his cronies, it will be exciting to see his new team.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
That would be interesting; Foreman establishing his own team with Chase and Cameron at a rival hospital while House has to deal with staff recruitment, which naturally goes slowly allowing Foreman's team to take patients House would noramlly take and getting a reputation as a better doctor.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
ep 24 was pretty good, wow with all of them quitting/fired/leaving, whatever happens, a change is probably good.. hopefully some new characters too!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i think getting rid of the drs was brilliant. as great as they were, those characters had been played out and were beginning a little boring. a new set of drs is exactly what the show needed

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Well, the show is a character study of House himself, and the only way to do that is through his interations with other characters. Foreman, Chase and Cameron had to go because House has been working off them for so long that the writers clearly couldn't explore any more avenues for advancing House's character. Sacking/dismissing them all at once works because now he needs to deal with recruiting more doctors for a new team, which is obviously going to be a major story arc for early season four. I have no idea when it will be returning in the US, though ...
As you can see, I kind of regret doing by last communications essay on the series ...

sladehk

le random
HSC
dam im still@ season 1 but catching up fast ;)

but ive been bad and read spoilers till season 3 =.=

anywayz, they need an asian.. like hiro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)