House M.D. (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sunjet said:
bah.. i know what happens, but i won't tell you :)
Me too. I'm very tempted to tell.

If anyone wants to know, please say so.

roxy_chick

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Me too. I'm very tempted to tell.

If anyone wants to know, please say so.

I want to know...could you please tell me....? I dont think that i can wait to find out...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
roxy_chick said:
I want to know...could you please tell me....? I dont think that i can wait to find out...
No problemo.
Chase becomes a spy for Vogler in order to be protected. Upon being forced to fire one of his team members, House chose Chase. However, Vogler simply changed the deal, making House choose from Cameron and Foreman instead. Because of the heavy competition, Chase's dickheadness and unrequited feelings from House, Cameron quits. Vogler is determined to get rid of House. The only way he can do this is if every board member of the hospital votes against House. Because of his $100 million, the board members felt obliged to keep Vogler happy. However, Wilson opposed this motion. Consequently, he was fired. Vogler then took another vote on firing House. This time, Cuddy changed her mind and opposed. Vogler then tried to get rid of Cuddy, but she warned the other members that because of his donation, Vogler thinks he owns the place, and leaves no freedom of choice for anyone who doesn't want to run the hospital like a business. The others apparently changed their mind and Vogler left (with his $100 million).
Hope you enjoyed that.

funniboi

HSC
grrrrrrrr.........

the temptation to move my mouse over it, so hard to fight it.. :(

but i .. must... not.. scroll... over... :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Apparently, the relationship in season 2 is between none other than House and his ex-girlfriends, Stacey. In the last episode of season 1, Stacey is offered a job at Princeton-Plainsboro, this means she stays, and kills the chance of House getting it on with Cuddy or Cameron.
Season 2 is out, but my friend's brother confiscated the episodes when he caught her watching it when she should have been studying. :p

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
only three episodes of season 2 are out, the fourth episode will not air in the US until November 1st

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Oh god, I cant wait until next week, double episode. Great R&R from study...I refuse to read the spoilers...the sheer size of them though makes them so enticing...:p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
im guessing it's teh chick one.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Guess which one's the dream!
I'm thinking its the one where they are not situated in the hospital.. I dunno.. seems odd to see House wearing those casual clothes heh..

lucifel

narcissitic angel
HSC
hahah so I am not the only idiot who watched House by getting advanced copies of it? I am still debating whether to download season 2. At the moment it's only 2 eps I have of it, hmm, but the HSC is coming up, instead of spending all my time watching House...ah well.

Anyways, anyone already seen the Season 2 eps? Is it any good? (what a stupid question to ask in a house thread), I meant is it as good as Season 1?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yes i've seen it, ep 3 comes out today, it's been good.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
sunjet said:
yes i've seen it, ep 3 comes out today, it's been good.
episode three aired in the US on the 27 of September, hehehe...

well episode four isn't going to air until November 1st, so i guess thats good, less distractions for me!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)