Hours (1 Viewer)

broncos123

HSC
N/A
It says in the UTS handbook that a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Law is 10-15 hours per week. Why is there no definite number as for how many hours we need to attend Uni per week. Does anyone know how many hours it actually is? Thanks.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Usually it's about 12 hours per week, 3 hours each subject (for business/law), however some subjects require more time (I know some in IT which require 4-6 instead of just 3, not aware of any others yet), some law subjects are more credit points than the normal ones (8 instead of 6) and hence they would require more time too.

Best thing is play around with the UTS timetable (timetable.uts.edu.au) enter subject code and see how many classes it has, it'll tell you how the timings will be.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I can barely read that.

Basically what that shows is every single time for each lecture and tute that is available.

Your aim is to find 2 subjects which are on the same day, maybe 1 business & 1 law subject on the same day, once you find that, select them and see which of those timings are available (only about half might be available, because current UTS students have already done their selections).

broncos123

HSC
N/A
Sorry about the quality. Yeah I kind of get it. Thanks for the help man , see you around hopefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)