Hotel Babylon (1 Viewer)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
This is good, if not fantastic! I love the way the Brits do their very sexualised "industry" shows such as Mile High but this one takes the cake and Max Beesley is fuckin hawt. Also there is Natalie Jackson Mendoza who once lived down the street from me as the vixen she is in the head of housekeeping.

I love this, and anyone who gets the chance to watch it tonight (and if you did last night) its on Channel 9 at 9.30.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
suveerverma said:
what happened in yesterdays hotel Babylon
We were introduced to all the employees and the scheme in where a US rock band (The "Junk Dogs") is staying at the hotel and the staff are in amazement as they want them to have wild parties in order for the band having to pay extra and the Hotel getting widespread coverage in the tabloids and therefore will increase business.

a full transcript is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hotelbabylon/episode1.shtml

babiisapphire

Tennis Fan
HSC
knobblett said:
No unfortunately not.. it's the second ep of the 8 ep series...
Seems such a pity.. this show can go soooo far :D

Frankly I loved it, what a friggin great opening to the season yee hah
really? only 8 eps :jaw: i think the show is great.. its different from other stuff on tele n we hardly watch n e thing from britain hehe..

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I'm glad I decided to give the encore a shot. It was surprisingly interesting and funny. I'm definitely catching tonight's episode.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
that's if channel 9 decides it rated well enough this season to play it again.

Does anyone know if Afterlife is coming back? i know it's off topic...but there is so much mystery left around from the last season.

I hate when they don't keep good shows but insist on consistently playing tripe like super nanny. :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)