Hot Sexy Babes Wanted (1 Viewer)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
ooh, ooh, Marcus wants to be one of those wise and beautiful Galadrim - wood Elves from LOTR...

Ok, Marcus is embarassed now. *hides*

HSC
N/A
Lynn laughs hysterically at vision of Elrond saying Mr Anderson. although Lynn does wonder if Amber means "Arwen" the elf princess as opposed to "Eowyn" the human princess...

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Oopsie yea, Amber meant Arwen LOL.... Amber had only just woken up at that point in time :D

I know, I can't watch anything seriously anymore which features Weaving, without expecting him to be in drag, have long girly hair and say, "Mr Anderson".

Amber has problems LOL

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber thinks that Priscilla is probably Alan's favourite movie and that he should not be ashamed of this fact :D because we will all love him anyway (and hey, 'Priscilla' being your favourite movie isn't quite as bad as some other guys that i know.... :rolleyes: )

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan is VERY curious as to know how Amber came to such a conclusion! But he assures her that although Priscilla is a fantastic movie, it is not his favourite. In fact, Alan isnt sure what his favourite movie is. He likes LOTR an awful lot. And he likes this and that too. But none he would raise to the status of Favourite Movie, (even though he understands the definition of 'favourite').

pitted

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn figures that if Alan can be a god, then she could easily be the Goddess of Nail Polish.
pitted was wondering how long the toxic fumes were going to hang in the air before they insiduously entered glitterfairy's brain and distorted her view of herself...

pitted

HSC
N/A
Llyrai said:
These 'dire concequences' have manifested themselves and created a suoer-being, a god.

ALAN!

He is the modern, 21st century god of sex!

Who here would like to worship ALAN? We have weekly teddybear-picnics, and all are welcome to join in on the festivities. Simple donate all your money and property to the ALAN-foundation. :)
i reckon this was the first evidence that glitterfairy's toxic nail polish was starting to spread...now i am wondering when is it going to get to me.

ciao

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Actually, Lynn is quite omniscient, Pitted. Like the Delphic Oracle who inhaled the drug-fumes to receive the word of Apollo, Lynn's nail-polish fumes expand her perceptions, and allow her to grasp the edges of the universe, and pierce the veil of time. I would be careful what you said about Lynn; for Lynn's has a special nail polish called "Nemesis". It seeks out and destroys dumbasses.

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Actually, Lynn is quite omniscient, Pitted. Like the Delphic Oracle who inhaled the drug-fumes to receive the word of Apollo, Lynn's nail-polish fumes expand her perceptions, and allow her to grasp the edges of the universe, and pierce the veil of time. I would be careful what you said about Lynn; for Lynn's has a special nail polish called "Nemesis". It seeks out and destroys dumbasses.
Lynn revels in her awesomeness and current blood-red-nail-ness.

Although Lynn does wish to say that those not willing to see her light will never see it until they open up their minds and spirits to the possibility of something new and different :uhhuh: :p

Lynn, the Goddess of Nail Polish, loves you all!

*Feel the love!*

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan wants alot of things. But a hot sexy babe with those manners, should not consider a meeting with Alan. Perhaps Glitterfairy is more suited to you.
*tosses raymo69 over to Goddess of nail polish.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan is quite horrifed at Lynns mistreatment of persons.

At least with Alan, he make sures that they get what they paid for *wink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)