Hostage Situation Pakistan, At least 80 -100 killed (1 Viewer)

ushnakhalid

HSC
this convo is so lame, instead of throwing around your personal conspiracy theories and opinions, and building more of an atmosphere of hatred (which, ps, is what causes any of these attacks in the first place) we should only be commemorating the lost lives and condemning the vile behaviour of those responsible

PakiPrince

HSC
this convo is so lame, instead of throwing around your personal conspiracy theories and opinions, and building more of an atmosphere of hatred (which, ps, is what causes any of these attacks in the first place) we should only be commemorating the lost lives and condemning the vile behaviour of those responsible
I'm sorry, but I nor anyone in this thread yet, have even gone onto the topic of conspiracy theories. What do you mean by this?

If you're alluding to the Wahhabi Sunni terrorists, then that is no conspiracy theory. Not even a theory, but a fact.

If you seem to be offended by the portrayal of 'Sunnis' in these terrorist attacks, which I suspect you are (judging by your name and attitude towards my posts) then well you have to get used to the fact of it.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
^ THIS!!!! PakiPrince stop using this situation as a way to further shove your conspiracy theories down our throats, it's atrocious and disgusting and offensive to all those who are losing family and friends in this situation.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
All 'Islamic' (I should not even use this to attribute to Wahhabi Sunni pigs) terrorist activities have been perpetrated by them. They kill everyone. They will even kill their 'own' people. The will kill Muslims.

Wahhabi Sunnis are the problem. They are enemy no.1 to me and to all Muslims. They do nothing for Palestine, cooperate secretly with Israel, bring instability to the middle east, poverty in Islamic Africa and Asia and yet the top leaders of Wahhabis Sunnis are toiling in their immense wealth in their mega mansions and palaces in their dictatorships and monarchies in most of the Sunni Arab states.

So yes, there is a need to mention the 'bad guys'.
I really hate to break this but pakiprince is right on this... Wahhabism is largely responsible for the rise of very fundementalist islamic laws being put in place to multiple countries. the saudis are essentially using their oil money to bankroll the religious movement. It's exactly what the catholic church has done in the past and its terrible.

Paki: i do disagree with you on the whole israel thing but... this is the only thing I would agree with oyu on the subject.

Brian1800

HSC
Fight back you Pakistanis. If all the Pakistan hostages fought back then things will be better. Simple.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Make up your mind. Do you want to Pakistanis to win or lose? They have large numbers, remember that. They can win.
ok i made up your mind

even if you're a lame troll you still fit the stupid category :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
They targetting this school of kids because it was a military school, where children of military personnel went; This was supposedly revenge for what the army has been doing to them

Brian1800

HSC
ok i made up your mind

even if you're a lame troll you still fit the stupid category :)
Seems like you don't even care about them. Ok. You're literally stupid. You can just stand their and watch them all die, or you can do something about it. I think doing something will result in less casualties which I believe will be a better outcome.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Seems like you don't even care about them. Ok. You're literally stupid. You can just stand their and watch them all die, or you can do something about it. I think doing something will result in less casualties which I believe will be a better outcome.
You literally said that things could have been better if the kids (yep, kids) fought back against 6 heavily armed terrorists with explosives.

Implying (stupidly) that they just stood there wanting to get killed and didn't try to protect themselves or escape

And also implying that it's their responsibility to fight back in a situation where they can't possibly do so

Like r u for real when u suggest it's the fault of a bunch of unarmed kids for not fighting back hard enough when a bunch of heavily armed terrorists storm their school and massacre them?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't really follow this but what was the criminal motives/ what were they trying to prove

Brian1800

HSC
You literally said that things could have been better if the kids (yep, kids) fought back against 6 heavily armed terrorists with explosives.

Implying (stupidly) that they just stood there wanting to get killed and didn't try to protect themselves or escape

And also implying that it's their responsibility to fight back in a situation where they can't possibly do so

Like r u for real when u suggest it's the fault of a bunch of unarmed kids for not fighting back hard enough when a bunch of heavily armed terrorists storm their school and massacre them?
I never said it was the kids fault for not fighting back, but if you want something to be done then they should fight back. There are a lot of kids there, and only 6 heavily armed men. If 300+ kids all attack at once, those men can be taken down. Those men aren't using tanks. Casualties will exist either way, but at least those kids will have peace after that. This is Pakistan where I'm assuming their is a large population, so they should have a large school population.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I didn't really follow this but what was the criminal motives/ what were they trying to prove
It's a revenge attack on the army ops in warizistatn against the taliban.

Brian: yeah fuck those dumb cunt kids, if they only fought back this would never happen! The jews should have fought back during the holocaust right.

Same as those people in mumbai attacks, they should've fought back!

Great armchair general brian a person that has never ever handled a firearm in his life nor know anything about hostage situations.

Brian1800

HSC
It's a revenge attack on the army ops in warizistatn against the taliban.

Brian: yeah fuck those dumb cunt kids, if they only fought back this would never happen! The jews should have fought back during the holocaust right.

Same as those people in mumbai attacks, they should've fought back!

Great armchair general brian a person that has never ever handled a firearm in his life nor know anything about hostage situations.
Finally we agree on something. You are a cooler person than I thought before. And yeah the jews should have fought as well back during the holocaust. All talk or all action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)