Hospitality (1 Viewer)

Alx2

HSC
general thoughts: hospiality

howd everyone go ?
i thought it was prety hard... liek the different teams in a hospo industry ? wtf ?!

blieu

HSC
Is there anyone on this forum that did the hospitality exam? lol if you did, what did you think of the exam? I just want to know what others thought of the exam.

TMR3

HSC
It actually wasnt too bad.
Easier than i thought it would be. Hoping to get a good mark.

jwilkinson

HSC
I liked itt the only problem was that mushroom or green potato in multiple choice, the essay was simple and so was everything else.. btw did anyone get like 7 cs and 1d in multiple choice.. that messed with my head ahaha

TMR3

HSC
Re: general thoughts: hospiality

howd everyone go ?
i thought it was prety hard... liek the different teams in a hospo industry ? wtf ?!
Tbh, it wasnt all that hard...
I mean some questions were a bit vague, but i do hope to get well.

TMR3

HSC
I liked itt the only problem was that mushroom or green potato in multiple choice, the essay was simple and so was everything else.. btw did anyone get like 7 cs and 1d in multiple choice.. that messed with my head ahaha
I thnk i got about 5-6 Cs.. Messed my head up too... Gahhh!
With that question of green potatoes or mushrooms... I did potatoes but i think it mightve been the mushrooms

jessm10

HSC
N/A
Re: general thoughts: hospiality

i thought it was pretty good , some of the questions were a bit weird and i didnt know a couple of multiple choice but hopefully ill get 70-80 :)

jwilkinson

HSC
Its the potatoes.. the mushrooms are a widely eaten species fml oh well oand wwas the other one water melon or hard cheese you reckon? Like in lasting longer?

blieu

HSC
Tbh I didn't really know how to answer the culture question :S I feel like I did really crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)